Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In California we have State Senator Gil Cedillo (sedition), who is spending his career attempting to get drivers licenses for illegals. He called it the Drivers Financial Responsibility Act, he claims the illrgal drivers will all of a sudden miracolously buy car insurance LOLOLOL!. I contacted his office and suggested illegals post a $50,000 surety bond for each getting a license would insure they would be responsible. He never answered me! Suprise..suprise...suprise!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Don--you didn't know about that little game with race stats? My personal favorite is Hate Crime stats. Here's what most people don't know: VICTIMS of Hate Crimes are broken down into racial categories as everyone knows, and Hispanics have their own cataegory away from whites. HOWEVER--and here's the good part--when it comes down to PERPETRATORS, Hispanics don't have their own category--they are all counted in the WHITE CATEGORY.

Sooooo--anytime a Latino gang jumps a black in LA, and it's motivating factor is race, it is counted as a white on black Hate Crime. As a minority myself, I find this disgusting, dishonest and unfair. It gives people a completely inaccurate view of what's really going on out there. It also goes to show you the real motivating factor behind all Hate crime legislation.

The American public has been brainwashed into thinking that whites commit most Hate Crimes--in fact anytime you see a television show on Hate Crimes, the victim will invariably be either black or gay, and the perps will be white. I wish I could remember the case, but a few years ago there was some Hate Crime TV show that as per usual showed nothing but "white" on black assaults--and the show reenacted the crimes depicted therein. I watched it--and wondered why I'd never heard of these attacks. Then they started mentioning the "whites" real names--and they were names like Gonzales and Garza. Pretty damned typical. Right then I understood why I'd never heard of these attacks. If it's minority on minority, it doesn't get reported. Unless of course they make the minority white.

So there ya have it, folks.

Damn that is sneaky and so very counterproductive to the idea behind the statistics and tracking which groups in America are engaged in crimes against other groups. Why track racial or ethnic identities at all then?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In California we have State Senator Gil Cedillo (sedition), who is spending his career attempting to get drivers licenses for illegals. He called it the Drivers Financial Responsibility Act, he claims the illrgal drivers will all of a sudden miracolously buy car insurance LOLOLOL!
    Cedillo = Clueless imbecile.

VICTIMS of Hate Crimes are broken down into racial categories as everyone knows, and Hispanics have their own cataegory away from whites. HOWEVER--and here's the good part--when it comes down to PERPETRATORS, Hispanics don't have their own category--they are all counted in the WHITE CATEGORY.
    This is an absolute OUTRAGE!

I'll tell you exactly why. We've had 40 years of race pimps like Jesse Jackson who wouldn't have a job if the white racist bogeyman disappeared. White racism, both real and (mostly) imagined is big business. The NAACP would have to disband if poeople knew the truth--and those people would all lose their jobs. It's kinda like how social workers are always championing illegal aliens--you know, because illegals keep them in a job.

Anyway--yeah Hate Crime stats are completely skewed. If you add what I've already said to the fact that white people almost never report attacks as Hate Crimes, it ain't hard to see how the whole subject is hopelessly skewed. If you want to see the truth about who is attacking whom, go to the Dept of Justice's Uniform Crime Stats page and check it out. Whites, when adjusted for population differences, are about fifty times more likely to be attacked by a minority than the other way around. In fact the NAACP have been fighting for years to have the Justice Dept stop breaking crime stats down by race because the truth is too embarrassing.

NOW--since no decent black person or white person or brown person wants to suffer character assasination due to the acts of others in their particular group, I think it'd be good to get back to the idea that all violent crime is hateful. And HENCE, Hate Crime laws are redundant AND unnecessary.

PEOPLE!! Hispanics ARE WHITE!! How many times do I have to tell you this. They ARE NOT MINORITIES. They are NO DIFFERENT than an Italian, a French, an Irish, a Jew, an Arab, a Greek, a Spaniard.

Hispanics are Caucasian UNLESS they happen to be Black Hispanics or Mongoloid Hispanics.

All Hispanic means is THAT THEY SPEAK SPANISH. They do not even have to be of Spanish descent.

"HISPANIC" was created as a Minority Group in the United States as an "ethinic" group, not race, based upon "Spanish-Speaking". As soon as they speak English, they are no longer Hispanic as a matter of law. This was a fraud against the American People by Jimmy Carter who created this "class of persons" so they could steal benefits and opportunities from Black Americans for whom the programs were designed to offset the problems Blacks experienced due to racism arising from the days of slavery. It is the most grotesque injustice regarding race to have occurred in the United States since slavery. Each time a Black American has an opportunity to go to college under Minority Programs, that Black American competes with HISPANICS for the seat. Each time there is a program to help Black Americans who need these programs, still to this day, they compete with HISPANICS. Not only do they compete with HISPANIC AMERICANS, they compete with ILLEGAL HISPANICS. It is outrageous....and Jimmy Carters Nobel Peace Prize should be jerked. This man is a racist, a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing.

"HISPANIC" is a fraud in that sense in the United States.

Latinos, Mexicans, South Americans, Central Americans, unless Negroid or Mongoloid are CAUCASIAN!!

Law enforcement does not keep records according to your "language", they keep them according to "race" for "identity" purposes. The Delaware records are CORRECT and as they SHOULD BE.

What is NOT CORRECT, is that the illegal aliens are in the United States to begin with. What is NOT CORRECT, is that after driving offenses and stops by police and etc. etc., etc. THEY ARE STILL HERE instead of having been DEPORTED in accordance with American Law. What is NOT CORRECT is than a person who speaks Spanish is entitled to any SPECIAL TREATMENT in the United States.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Now Judy, love ya, mean it, but the term "race" has referred to many different things over the past 200 years. Around the turn of the Century, for instance, Jews and Irish were considered races, but as time went on scientists and sociologists came to recognize caucasians, negroids, aboriginals, and mongoloids if I recall correctly. Anyway, my point is, and I really do have one, is that race is a term that is fluid and changes constantly. People made it up and it's a big old house of cards.

DNA is changing everything. I just watched a special about DNA on Discovery that traced this black guy's DNA to gene pools in Europe, Africa and South america, so you know what race is he? I have a friend whose mother is white and her father is black, but she looks "black"--so what race is she?

So what defines a person's race? Is it physical characteristics like black skin or slanted eyes, or is it cultural, things like language? That depends on who you talk to. After all, if you trace humans back far enough, we all originated in Africa--so are we all African Americans?

BobC--luv ya too!! But under American Law, there are 3 races they track on Census and for Law Enforcement purposes according to "race". They are Negoid, Mongoloid and Caucasian. Those three.

There are several ethnic groups counted which are Pacific-Asians; Asian, and Hispanic. Hispanics were declared an "ethnic" group for protection under American Law in 1974 by Jimmy Carter based upon their language, nothing to do with DNA or Race, but as "Spanish-Speaking". They don't even have to be of Spanish descent. Hispanics can and do include Caucasian Hispanics, Negroid Hispanics, and Mongoloid Hispanics. Hispanc has nothing whatsoever to with "race" but only their "language".

Americans need to get this through their thick skulls and the sooner the better.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The reason being: There is no race card with respect to Hispanic unless the person happens to be a Black Hispanic. The "brown" thing doesn't count under American Law, okay? This is a fake, false, fraudulent, trick against the American People and Americans have been brain-washed into believing Hispanic is a Race when it has absolutely NOTHING to do with race.

Ok?

I'm getting a headache! I'm pretty sure I'm a mongoloid, even though I'm white.

Anyway--I really think this whole race thing is a legal house of cards. We have scads of laws based on race, but as is evidenced here on this thread, people can't even agree on what race is. Interesting isn't it?

I play on a volleyball team that is all Latino except me. One day we were in a tournament and I referred to someone as Hispanic (to my hispanic friend Tony). Tony informed me, quite rudely I might add, that the correct term was Mexican American. About an hr later I got a similar lecture from a second team-mate, who informed me the correct term was Latino.

I solved this timeless debate by telling both of them to shut the hell up

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast