Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

roberto--good point and insurance fraud is a big contributor as well.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Perhaps the Shakespearean solution to lawyers would help as well.

(if ya do not get that.. google Shakespeare and Lawyers, it is like the first sentence you will find. heh)

Don't forget about the sue-happy lawyers and motorists out there..

That has a lot to do with auto insurance rates as well
    Yes, but there is a big difference here pal. Though sue happy lawyers and motorists may seem unsavory to many, their actions ARE legal and both require VALID U.S. licenses.

A note to Judy:

I really appreciate that fact that you patiently detailed the Jimmy Carter/Hispanic (unjust entitlement) debacle in your most recent post. I DO understand now.

Truth and knowledge are so important in our battle and I will readily (and humbly) admit that I am lacking in many areas. The good news is that I am but one of MANY of your eager students...with more and more arriving every day.

Thanks Teach!

Greyparrot!! Thanks for your kind words!! You will know things I don't and will teach me!!

Hey, I love your emoticon...in our post...that little booger is just TOO CUTE!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Auto and health insurance costs

I am sick and tired of public service announcements (AKA propaganda) informing me that Hispanic culture is a rich and diverse part of my life. I do not need it brought to my attention that immigration policy is unfair, I agree 100% that it is unfair. We allow far more Mexicans into our country than any other race, that is not only unfair, it is discriminatory. I do not need to be reminded of how Hispanics have affected my life, I have a very good memory. Such as:

We used to spend time at the river (which is no longer accessible because of trash left behind by Hispanics). One day during the summer we had a BBQ and stayed on the beach until late evening. While driving back up the beach on our way home we found a half naked unconscious man with what appeared to be knife wounds all over his body. We drove to a nearby payphone and called for an ambulance, the first thing they asked was "is he a Hispanic" I said "like I just told you, he is unconscious". After agreeing to wait for them, a county sheriff arrived and the first question the sheriff asked was "did you guys do this to him?" Long story short; the guy lived, but I was subpoenaed on three separate occasions to appear at his trial. The guy never showed up, I lost 3 days pay. 2 years later the same guy was in the paper, this time he was shot and killed about 2 miles from where we had found him.
    - By the way, he never did thank me for saving his life.

My parents lived in a quite town with very low crime rates, during the 1980's that began to change. One day they noticed the back door of their garage had been kicked in and someone had riffled through all of their belongings. One of the missing items was a spear-gun which my father used for skin diving. The spear-gun was found about 1 week later, the Hispanic who had stolen it was drinking "cervesas" with his "amigo" and they got in to an argument, so he pulled out the spear-gun and shot him. Argument solved.

Less than 2 weeks after buying a new truck, I left it in a parking lot where it was involved in an accident. Arriving just in time, I was able to prevent the Driver from leaving the seen of the accident. The unlicensed and uninsured (which is ironic since the rest of us have "mandatory" insurance) driver could not speak English. He explained in Spanish that he had no money, but he could have his "amigo" repair the damage. He explained that his "amigo" operated a "Body Shop" in a barn near by (another tax-free, cash-only business). Annoyed with the situation I asked my friend who was with me to go call the police. The driver started saying "no policia, no policia" while pulling hundred dollar bills out of his wallet.

My brother has always been in good health, but a few months ago he almost died from meningitis. They are not sure where he contracted it, but the only place he had been was at work, where over half of the employees had been replaced by Hispanics willing to work for less pay. This seems like a bizarre thing to do because the new "cheap labor" produces far less work and actually causes slow downs (language, lack of understanding, illiterate, etc.). I guess this is what happens when you leave things in the hands of bean-counters.

After months of therapy my brother can now walk again, but I do not think he will ever be able to go back to work. That is one less tax-paying American providing for their support, how many others are there?

For over 100 years we have battled with contagious diseases such as polio, meningitis and Tuberculosis - which was once the leading cause of death in the United States. They were almost completely eliminated and no longer a threat, until the last few years when multiple unvaccinated immigrants illegally entered our country and reintroduced several of these diseases.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

It may be time to quit classifying folks by their "race," whatever the heck that is and........

if we HAVE to label people.........

label them based upon the culture they adhere to.

There are many cultures, some more apparent than others.

ARRGGHHHHH...I have SO much to learn.
    You're not the only one. I'm still confused.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234