Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Will America "stand or fall"?

I was watching c-span this morning, (as I do every morning) there was an economics’ Professor from one of the university’s on the show, he said something that really disturbed me. Now I know as most of us do, that the elite’s are pushing us toward a global economy, “North American Unionâ€
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SOSADFORUS, things are looking dire for us right now. I can tell you that I will not be forced out of my own country! I will stay and fight. It is time to spread the word and discussions about this to others around you is a good thing. I'm not sure how this will all be played out.

I think we need to send this Professor and any politician who agrees with him to another country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is called internal outsourcing. That is what illegal immigration is. Bush is for Corporations. He does not care about us.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

These are indeed very troubling times in our country. The level of corruption and traitorous behavior is astounding -- unfathomable. Although I know it's real, it often seems like a dream.

It's extremely disheartening, but we must continue to fight. I'm with alex -- I am not leaving this country. I will fight until the bitter end.

April
    WE MUST STAND UNITED AND ROAR! WE LOVE THIS COUNTRY and we WILL NOT STAND BY AND WATCH IT GO DOWN THE DRAIN!!! IT IS LEFT UP TO US OUR GOVERNMENT HAS ABANDONED US FOR THE GREED FACTOR!!!

Well. this would certainly make the LaRaza crowd happy if we all "went back to Europe where we came from." When the elites keep saying free movement of goods and people, I guess they really mean it. Move right on out, is probably what they mean.

Here's my opinion, and for now anyway, I guess we're all still entitled to one. Our constitution is being ripped apart, a little at a time, and we just keep on electing more idiots into the White House to see that trend continue. As far as I'm concerned, the only candidate who could have made a huge difference in the direction of this country, was Ron Paul. Because his common sense positions rang too true, the media stomped him to death. People ridiculed him and made him look like a blubbering idiot, when in actuality he's the only candidate who made sense. Until we get someone in office who will completely turn this country around and stop pandering to the elites of big business and globalists, we are going to lose what it has taken over 200 years to accomplish. Yes, Ron Paul's views may appear radical to some, but that's what it's going to take to straighten out this mess. We have to start legislating again by the Constitution, and we have to do everything we can to preserve our culture. Little by little, you see our freedoms being tampered with by the likes of the Patriot Act and this horrible REALID Act.

I watched a video of Ron Paul this morning that somebody here put up, and he's not giving up on becoming President, and I don't think we should, either. I've made up my mind that I will write him in if I have to, but I'll be damned if I'll get blamed for helping any one of the other three idiots who are running, ruin what's left of my country.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    I do not know... at this time WHO I will write in... but I DEFINATELY won't be voting for any of the three candidates we have now!!! I won't be a part of helping them destroy this country either!!!! ALL THREE ARE TRAITORS, IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I'm with tinybob. I can't believe that out of 300 million people that these three people are the best we can do. BO scares the hell out of me. Hildabest once did, but I think she would be better than OB. However, neither one of them would be good. Either will McShame. I also will write in RP name. I listen to Glenn Beck and Lou Dobbs and they keep saying that they wish we had a candidate that would do this or that and they had RP in their sights who would have done this or that and they ignore him. Do THEY really want change? People say they want change so wouldn't it be nice to have a woman or a black man. LOL.

April,

What most people are forgetting is who the real government is in this nation. Those who represent us, or are supposed to, can only do what We The People allow them to do.

But it takes more than the average joe, or jane who's life revolves going to work, and then spending the evening staring at the big eyeball in the livingroom.

It took me years to get my ex started and up to snuff on the issues, as she always was too busy, but since I got my daughter signed up with the JBS, the intercepts the monthly magazines and bulletines and scours through to educate herself and help our daughter to understand the tough spots.

I also got my daughter's American History teacher this last fall at the parent teacher conferences. My daughter hated the class, and after reading her American History book, I could plainly see why. The text was so confusing between democracy and republic, that even I had a hard time keeping it in context. I had to explain, and un-brainwash her, as to the foundations of the Unied States of America. I had to point out and show her through the use of The Federalist Papers, The Anti-Federalist Papers, The Constitution, Common Sense, and a variety of statements from our founding fathers as to basis that this nation was founded as a Republic. And not a Democracy. I did the same with her teacher, and ended up having an excellent conversation with him. He even admitted that I knew his class better than he does. That is after I waded through the barage of pad answers and statements he made in an effort to blow me off.

But that's the kind of effort that is needed from all parents to their children. That is the only way to keep them from becoming "sheeple" and from being lambs to the slaughter.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast