Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nice post, SOSAD! Unfortunately...America is in Free-Fall now, IMO.

The prospect of one of the 3 dummies running for president is appalling! Not one of them is qualified to be a LEADER! In fact, we have NO leadership whatsever...anywhere! I am dreading the first Tuesday in Nov!

No one will address the core issues...illegal immigration and the $13 Trillion deficit! No one will tackle the issue of giving blanket amnesty and benefits to 38M illegals and their relatives. No one will discuss the catastrophie effects this will have on our already sinking economy.

The sun is sinking in the West, and rising inthe East!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Nice post, SOSAD! Unfortunately...America is in Free-Fall now, IMO.

The prospect of one of the 3 dummies running for president is appalling! Not one of them is qualified to be a LEADER! In fact, we have NO leadership whatsever...anywhere! I am dreading the first Tuesday in Nov!

No one will address the core issues...illegal immigration and the $13 Trillion deficit! No one will tackle the issue of giving blanket amnesty and benefits to 38M illegals and their relatives. No one will discuss the catastrophie effects this will have on our already sinking economy.

The sun is sinking in the West, and rising inthe East!
    Thank you "AmericanMe" I sure was mad when this professor said it like he did, and all I could think is buddy you and your allies have another think coming if you think you are going to run Americans out of their own country.

I totally agree with all you have said AmericanMe ! I am still hoping and will continue to hope until after June that we will get a great Indenpent we can get behind for president.

One of our greater worries is hoping congress gets replaced by the right people, because regardless of who is President he can not sign a bill or give amnesty with out congress. But you are also right their are alot of other problems also....Immigration is the biggest, we can not let them get into our SS, or be made to care for these people, once they get citizenship there is no stopping the freebees.

If the Dems take control of all we are up a creek... it is so hard when you only have so much control.

HEY EVERYONE GREAT POSTS HERE, THANKS FOR SHARING WITH ME.

SOSAD!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I watched a video of Ron Paul this morning that somebody here put up, and he's not giving up on becoming President, and I don't think we should, either. I've made up my mind that I will write him in if I have to, but I'll be damned if I'll get blamed for helping any one of the other three idiots who are running, ruin what's left of my country.
    I've made up my mind that I am writing in Ron Paul too. They say "vote with your concience" and that is what I intend to do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123