Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    As a senior citizen I believe America is in a fight for it's life, I grew up with
    and in many case worked with the ww2 generation most were quite men,
    strong, and you knew their word was good. It has been a dramatic change
    in past 50 years much in part in my opinion due to greed with our leaders
    and corporate America.

I do want to believe we can win this but it will take people to forget some
    personal goals, material wants and some sacrifice. An old saying but
    "freedom is never free".
    Very true, I think we are up to the challenge and willing to sacrifice if we must. Freedom is never free, but it worth the effort and America must be saved. I agree, from what I have learned from my elders America was very different 50 years ago and it is sad to think we have lost some precious parts of her. It is my belief that we can win this fight for her and that keeps me going. I have no doubt that with God's help we can DO THIS!!! We have already accomplished things that the opposition said we could not.

Re: Will America survive

Quote Originally Posted by arrow782001
    Hello all,
    I have been watching the senate debacle and have to ask. Can America survive as a nation? We are so divided, and are allowing those who do not belong here to dictate to us how we are going to operate, that I cannot help but think that we are just going to allow ourselves to go under. I am really angry right now, because it sems as though we are just complaining and then taking it up the pipe. Are there any patriots left? I am almost to the point of swearing off both political parties and thinking of (MOD EDIT). Sorry for the rant, but, damnit, I LOVE AMERICA!!!!!!!! And I am G/D tired of being told I am a rascist in MY COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone of the same mindset?
    I know how you feel! I am getting sick and tired of them calling us racists just because we are against illegal immigration. What does race have to do with it? These pro-illegal people don't have any strong points to argue with on their side, so they choose to belittle good Americans who want to preserve our country.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Owen_Bucks
    Does anyone think this site is being spied on by the government? Does anyone think this site is being spied on by special interest groups with an ax to grind?

Just curious...
    Of course they are watching this site. Im sure it is on a watch list as
    being large enough and mad enough to make a difference and throw
    a monkey wrench in the plans for their dastardly deeds.

They sure arent watching the border!!!!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123