Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WILL BUSH PROTECT THE CHILDREN OF AMERICA?

WILL BUSH PROTECT THE CHILDREN
    OF AMERICA
    I know it’s a long shot but I want to see someone ask Bush why are you not protecting the Children of America from the illegal immigrants that are sexual predators and everyone would keep at it. Asking him this question. Very hard to stop mad moms and dads I don’t care if you’re a republican or a democrat or if you live in California working under the mayor that’s a hard pill to sallow for a parent tO TO EXSPOSE THIS AND THE FACTS AND THE NUMBERS WOULD BE DEVESTATING TO BUSH
    it may wake up more Americans
    I feel someone would have to do something –like enforce the laws

WILL BUSH PROTECT THE CHILDREN
    OF AMERICA

Nope.... Why would he?? His Girls don't have to work...

They live in a different world...

Nope...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

He doesn't consider them part of 'his base'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    He doesn't consider them part of 'his base'.
    I don't think he cares about anything except his agenda, which is all about catering to coporations and the NAU. IMO right now he is so angry that he is being stopped at every turn he could care less who is hurt and will weld his power in any way he chooses no matter who might be victimized to make a point.

Bush is flailing around trying to salvage what he can from his foundering presidency. No matter what he does though, his legacy will be one of spectacularly ignorant failure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I understand what yall are saying

I understand what yall are saying.
    But my point is IF the fact was aired on a news broadcast ( may not ever happen with this media like ABC or NBC ) but headlines like *rise in crimes against Children by sexual predators as more illegal immigration pours into the U S* among other crimes.
    It just seems to me that people have been taxed so much that many now just say oh well.
    But when you tell people the truth that there kids are not as safe as they use to be because
    Of illegal immigrants they might talk a little more and some may vote more and some may take action more . I wish I were a smarter man with ways and means to do this.
    I would. Thanks tex

I don't think he gives them a fleeting thought.

Bush is a total idiot.

I guess when Bush said "No Child Left Behind" he meant Mexico's children. Not those of American citizens. Clearly he cares more for them than for ours.

I am actually ashamed to have been his supporter at one time. Of the candidates I would love to see Tom Tancredo win, I can't donate much money and it seems that the more you receive the better chance you have to become President. He is lagging behind I believe. I wish there was a way to get all of his supporters to give what they can, 5 10 1 or 2 dollars. It adds up.

God Bless America

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast