Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    lets ask the parents of Amy Kortlang. killed by am illegal.
    she was only 20

lets ask the parntes of those two girls in Va Beach that were killed
    by an illegal, ya know the two, the famous OReilly andRivera spat
    they were only 16 and 17

so i think the answer would be a HELL NO hes not going to pretect anyone
    not even us adults
    Thats right James I too have lost a 4 yr old grandson and brother to an illegal from Mexico. My grandson would have been 5 April 3rd, so I sent el prezidento a birthday card with a picture of him. I believe our government is totally at fault for their deaths, I would love to ask Bush why he didn't protect my family face to face. Its a pipe dream, but I'd gladly welcome it.
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

Quote Originally Posted by bren223
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    lets ask the parents of Amy Kortlang. killed by am illegal.
    she was only 20

lets ask the parntes of those two girls in Va Beach that were killed
    by an illegal, ya know the two, the famous OReilly andRivera spat
    they were only 16 and 17

so i think the answer would be a HELL NO hes not going to pretect anyone
    not even us adults
    Thats right James I too have lost a 4 yr old grandson and brother to an illegal from Mexico. My grandson would have been 5 April 3rd, so I sent el prezidento a birthday card with a picture of him. I believe our government is totally at fault for their deaths, I would love to ask Bush why he didn't protect my family face to face. Its a pipe dream, but I'd gladly welcome it.
    Oh, my goodness, that gave me chills. It is so hard to loose someone you love - especially if they are young. I can't imagine the anger and frustration because of something like this.

God, I'm sorry.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks nntrixie. Its been a long 6 months for me and my family. They were both killed 3 days after X-mas,so its been rough. But thanks to fellow alipacers and others fighting with me, we can and will beat this. I'm afraid its going to take a bigwig in DC to lose a loved before they take serious action. I honestly blame the government more than the illegal who did this, whom by the away is in jail awaiting a trial date. He killed the baby my husband and I had raised since birth and a brother who meant the world to me, only to be charged with leaving the scene resulting in death. Only 1 death That really sucks. The sentence does carry a max of 35 yrs, which I will be very vocal about him receiving.

Yes he does a good job protecting his own. Here is how he protects ours right around the corner from his ranch here in Texas. This first one was the daughter of a friend of ours..

http://www.temple-telegram.com/story/2007/06/24/41684

This one is a very horrific attack on a young lady that was left for dead. Now keep in mind this is all happening in Boosh's back yard.. and just two stories of many that happen around here daily.

http://kxxv.com/Global/story.asp?s=6765054
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Quote Originally Posted by TEXLEGAL1
    Yes he does a good job protecting his own. Here is how he protects ours right around the corner from his ranch here in Texas. This first one was the daughter of a friend of ours..

http://www.temple-telegram.com/story/2007/06/24/41684

This one is a very horrific attack on a young lady that was left for dead. Now keep in mind this is all happening in Boosh's back yard.. and just two stories of many that happen around here daily.

http://kxxv.com/Global/story.asp?s=6765054
    My heart and prayers go out to both families How many more of us need to be subjected to these god-awful criminals Bush needs to get a frickin grip. Im sure he's heard of these stories and many more. Too many more. Our country is sill repairable if the suits in DC open their eyes wide. When the good lord said brains, Bush thought he said trains and he took a long ride.

WILL BUSH PROTECT THE CHILDREN
    OF AMERICA

No.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123