Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome BlueAngel50!

Many of us here voted for the man. I don't know if I'll ever vote for another president for a 2nd term, seems that's when their true colors come out.

Tancredo rocks! Admire him!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My son and his family are visiting in another state.

They had a scare today when DIL and the two boys were shopping. Two Mexican men were following the boys around the store. They didn't stop even when DIL got between him and the boys.

When she left, she asked the manager to walk her to the car and told him about the men. I don't know what they did about it. I would probably have called the police myself - but I don't know if I would have with 2 kids. My first thought would have been to get the heck out of there.

People need to know about these things. They need to know the danger.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

trixie

Sounds like you need to apply for a conceal & carry permit!

extex

Actually, the story with the men and children were my Daughter in Law and grandons and it happened in another state. They are visiting out there.

But you are right, we all do need a permit.

How do you find out if states honor other state's permits?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I never hear Bush have any compassion ever for the American kids...If he does have any compassion which I'm sure is only for the TV cameras, it is directed at the poor migrants that came here in the back of a 18 ft wheeler, or he is wiping away phony tears from his eyes when he talks about family values begin at the Rio Grand... And they are doing the jobs Americans won't do... Excuse me while I barf again! He is so full of it!

lets ask the parents of Amy Kortlang. killed by am illegal.
    she was only 20

lets ask the parntes of those two girls in Va Beach that were killed
    by an illegal, ya know the two, the famous OReilly andRivera spat
    they were only 16 and 17

so i think the answer would be a HELL NO hes not going to pretect anyone
    not even us adults

After making that 13 year old girl cry after she had asked him a question, the answer is no, he won't.

Bush was born with a silver spoon in his mouth..he's too far out of touch with reality. He can't possibly know what life is like in America although he's very in touch with how it is to be rich.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAngel50
    I guess when Bush said "No Child Left Behind" he meant Mexico's children. Not those of American citizens. Clearly he cares more for them than for ours.

I am actually ashamed to have been his supporter at one time. Of the candidates I would love to see Tom Tancredo win, I can't donate much money and it seems that the more you receive the better chance you have to become President. He is lagging behind I believe. I wish there was a way to get all of his supporters to give what they can, 5 10 1 or 2 dollars. It adds up.

God Bless America
    Welcome BlueAngel50... If you can support something support this site.. This is the site that is the BackBone of the new wave of border protection and Rule of Law..... This is bigger then One Man...

Right here is the Green Part of Grass Roots....

Don't hurt yourself trying to give a few bucks... Have your priorities straight....

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    lets ask the parents of Amy Kortlang. killed by am illegal.
    she was only 20

lets ask the parntes of those two girls in Va Beach that were killed
    by an illegal, ya know the two, the famous OReilly andRivera spat
    they were only 16 and 17

so i think the answer would be a HELL NO hes not going to pretect anyone
    not even us adults
    We ought it go to DC and have one of those liberal "Shoe in's " bring a pair of shoes for each American that was killed by an illegal alien and put them on mall or whatever they call that place in DC...

That sounds great.

Imagine the picture of all those empty shoes - men, women - and saddes of all - children.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast