Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Will You Give Me a Hand Here?

Please click on the link at the bottom of this email and send a message to Lowe's regarding their blatant anti-American pandering to illegals.

I live in a city with a population of 63,000. There are no illegal aliens here, and nobody speaks Spanish (that I've heard, anyway).

Well, a brand new Lowe's just opened up in my neighborhood, and not only do they have EVERY SINGLE SIGN posted in both English and Spanish, many of the signs have the SPANISH FIRST!!

Please send them a message that we speak English in this country, and that by posting signs with Spanish first, they are sending the wrong message to English speaking customers.

To any of you who take the time to help me out here, my heartfelt thanks!

https://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?acti...ustomerService
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I live in a city with a population of 63,000. There are no illegal aliens here, and nobody speaks Spanish (that I've heard, anyway).
    All this time I have mistaken your identity thinking you were Tinker Bell, now I find out you are an angel from paradise.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    All this time I have mistaken your identity thinking you were Tinker Bell, now I find out you are an angel from paradise.
    Yes, Bulldogger, I do live in Paradise. But I worry every single day that the illegals will find their way here. I moved here only 8 months ago (fled San Diego, Mexifornia). It took me a long time to find this place, and now that I have, I will do everything in my power to make sure that the illegals don't do to this city what they did to San Diego.

The citizens of my fine new city would not welcome illegal aliens. We mow our own lawns, paint our own houses, wash our own cars, and our teenagers work very hard in the fast food establishments and in the kitchens of our restaurants.

And we have wonderful family-owned farms whereby the FAMILIES do their own farming. There simply is no work for illegal aliens here.

To sum it up, this city has no need for illiterate, uneducated 3rd-world escapees who would live here illegally. We do not give driver's llicenses to illegals, and we have a welfare-to-work program (you have to work if you're on welfare).

So when I see a nation-wide company like Lowe's bring their anti-American illegal alien whoring store to our community, it makes me very angry. We don't need our signs in Spanish here!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

The citizens of my fine new city would not welcome illegal aliens. We mow our own lawns, paint our own houses, wash our own cars, and our teenagers work very hard in the fast food establishments and in the kitchens of our restaurants.
    Sending an e-mail now, I will send a thousand more if I have a chance to enter the pearly gates you have described in a second life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Sending an e-mail now, I will send a thousand more if I have a chance to enter the pearly gates you have described in a second life.
    Haha! Thanks Bulldogger!

Now, before you go pulling up stakes and heading up this way, let me give you the downside

It's freakin' cold here in the winter!! It was 8 degrees just a few days ago, and there's snow everywhere. So as a Southern Californian born and bred, it's a bit of a shock to my system enduring winter here.

It's also (are you listening illegal aliens?) very hard to find a job here. It took me about 5 months before I found a job, and I'm not doing anything even remotely close to what I did in San Diego. It's a wonderful place to live....absolutely. But people stay here, and they hold onto their jobs. So there's no shortage of labor here.

But it's worth it.

I refuse to shop at Lowes.

This is addy for their catalog featuring FAMILY trees--not CHRISTMAS trees.
    http://mediaserver2.afa.net/twb2007/lowescatalog.pdf

This is a copy of an email from American Family Association:
    In an effort to avoid the use of the term "Christmas tree," Lowe's has renamed their Christmas trees and are now calling them "Family trees."

In their Holiday 2007 catalog, containing 56 pages of Christmas gifts, Lowe's advertises hundreds of gift items, including scores of "Family trees." In fact, the word "Christmas" only appears two times in the entire holiday catalog. The ads mentioning "Christmas cover only 12 square inches of the 5236 square inches available.

Lowe's even has one of their Family trees turned upside down on a stand. We are not sure what the significance of that is.

Lowe's evidently did not want to offend any non-Christians, therefore they replaced "Christmas tree" with "Family tree." Of course, if Christians are offended that is evidently ok.

An on-line search of Lowe's does reference some "Christmas" items. In fact, a word search of their Web site gives the exact same number 174 of the word "Christmas" as it does the word "holiday." Most of the items mentioning Christmas appear to use the promotional line given by the manufacturer.

Their Holiday 2007 catalog features scores of products, including lights, wreaths, trees, and yard decorations. Most people would associate these items with Christmas, but not Lowe's! Except for two obscure references, they refer to everything in their catalog as "holiday."

Click here to see the front cover of the catalog and a page featuring their "Family trees." catalog ad.
    Fences make good neighbors.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi americangirl. I hope that everyone will help you. It can be one city saved from the pandering and we need to "nip it in the bud. " Lowe's needs to hear from us. Unfortunately, my calling and complaining to Lowes here locally has done little good so far.

Luke 2:1-21
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Running from Christ - mas.

Luke 2:1-21
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

OK Americangirl I gladly sent an email to Lowes.

They forget who supported their business when they first opened their doors and are more interested in greed and being politically correct then supporting our lauguage,our customs and our Heritage.

"A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Done

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast