Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    The citizens of my fine new city would not welcome illegal aliens. We mow our own lawns, paint our own houses, wash our own cars, and our teenagers work very hard in the fast food establishments and in the kitchens of our restaurants.
    Sending an e-mail now, I will send a thousand more if I have a chance to enter the pearly gates you have described in a second life.
    Haha! Thanks Bulldogger!

Now, before you go pulling up stakes and heading up this way, let me give you the downside

It's freakin' cold here in the winter!! It was 8 degrees just a few days ago, and there's snow everywhere. So as a Southern Californian born and bred, it's a bit of a shock to my system enduring winter here.

It's also (are you listening illegal aliens?) very hard to find a job here. It took me about 5 months before I found a job, and I'm not doing anything even remotely close to what I did in San Diego. It's a wonderful place to live....absolutely. But people stay here, and they hold onto their jobs. So there's no shortage of labor here.

But it's worth it.
    I live on top of a mountain. We're used to 8 degrees and colder, even. You'd only have to deal with my husband's Hazletonian mannerisms and speech, LOL! Can you send me a map to get to your Heaven on earth??
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

This is my response to Lowes. I have not only boycotted Lowes but Home Depot also. And I always bring it to the other builder supply stores that I deal with about our problems with illegal aliens in the home construction industry.----------

Sir/Madam, I consider myself a patriotic American citizen and I have been in the home construction industry for almost twenty years. I used to buy most of my materials at your stores but decided a couple of years ago that you did not want my business because of your policies regarding illegal aliens that have invaded our country. I have seen my industry over run with illegal aliens to the extent that I have almost been bankrupted by them and your policies regarding them. Maybe you do not care one way or the other in this but please know one thing, I have been encouraging everyone I know, meet and work with to avoid your stores whenever possible. I do that because maybe eventually it is going to start affecting your bottom line (money) and you will begin to change your policies once again. It is because of businesses like yours, that cater to illegals, like all the corrupt employers in the home construction industry. In my home town of Columbia, SC, my former industry has been taken over to the extent that it is now comprised of almost 75% illegal alien workers and businesses. And I have you and businesses like yours to thank for my present predicament. Most of my fellow South Carolinian small business owners are not in business any longer because of policies like yours, regarding illegal aliens. And we have businesses like Lowes to thank for our problems. Rest assured that Americans like me have long memories. Our laws are in the process of being enforced and when things in this country regarding the massive flood of illegal aliens start to change in our favor, we will remember who catered to people trying to destroy this country and our way of life and take our business elsewhere. Feliz Navidad

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Done. I sent Lowe's a polite, but firm letter about my concerns. I mentioned that I am boycotting their store also. Let's see what, if anything, happens.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

AmericanGirl...I am so happy for you having found a city without illegals! It sounds like the way things used to be before the invasion....all American!

It sounds like Lowes' is completely Mexicanized now just like HD, Best Buy and the rest of the big box stores. Since you have no illegals and everyone speaks English, maybe you could speak to the manager and have them remove the signs in Spanish...I know...it's corporate policy...but give me a break! It is soooo offensive!

I will write to Lowe's and give them a piece of my mind too! And what about the FAMILY TREES!!! This is complete lunacy!!!! If it was meant for hispanics, well...they call it CHRISTMAS, too! This is way over the top! I am signing a pledge never to walk into a Lowe's again!

AmericanGirl, Thank you for mentioning this .
    I had a post awhile back about Lowes selling Video Tapes & CDs on how to "Teach your Employees English in 3 Months"...
    This of course, was meant to take jobs away from English speaking AMERICANS! I will email and CALL Lowes, just to hear thier stupidity.
    Merry Christmas AmericanGirl, to you and your family, God Bless.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

loneprotestoer wrote:
    Sir/Madam, I consider myself a patriotic American citizen and I have been in the home construction industry for almost twenty years. I used to buy most of my materials at your stores but decided a couple of years ago that you did not want my business because of your policies regarding illegal aliens that have invaded our country. I have seen my industry over run with illegal aliens to the extent that I have almost been bankrupted by them and your policies regarding them. Maybe you do not care one way or the other in this but please know one thing, I have been encouraging everyone I know, meet and work with to avoid your stores whenever possible. I do that because maybe eventually it is going to start affecting your bottom line (money) and you will begin to change your policies once again. It is because of businesses like yours, that cater to illegals, like all the corrupt employers in the home construction industry. In my home town of Columbia, SC, my former industry has been taken over to the extent that it is now comprised of almost 75% illegal alien workers and businesses. And I have you and businesses like yours to thank for my present predicament. Most of my fellow South Carolinian small business owners are not in business any longer because of policies like yours, regarding illegal aliens. And we have businesses like Lowes to thank for our problems. Rest assured that Americans like me have long memories. Our laws are in the process of being enforced and when things in this country regarding the massive flood of illegal aliens start to change in our favor, we will remember who catered to people trying to destroy this country and our way of life and take our business elsewhere. Feliz Navidad
    Great letter!

Fences make good neighbors.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you SO much for your emails everyone! I really appreciate it.

If we can protect our cities that have not yet been taken over and ruined by illegal immigrants, and if we can rescue the one's that have, then we can slowly take our country back.

Companies like Lowes simply DO NOT GET IT. All they want is for their profits to go up, by whatever means necessary.

By the way, I drove by the new Lowes, and their parking lot was virtually empty. Ha!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Done "Americangirl" am so glad you have settled all in there, you sound so happy, wasn't the move worth it.

I plan on keeping my town illegal free also, maybe the snow has something to do with it... it is snowing right now and beautiful, you will acclimate, I left Cal. 26 yrs ago, in a coulple years you will wear a sweater in the winter..
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Done "Americangirl" am so glad you have settled all in there, you sound so happy, wasn't the move worth it.

I plan on keeping my town illegal free also, maybe the snow has something to do with it... it is snowing right now and beautiful, you will acclimate, I left Cal. 26 yrs ago, in a coulple years you will wear a sweater in the winter..
    SOSADFORUS...the move was more than worth it. And I'm sure I'll get used to the cold after a few years.

But I have to tell you....this is my very first white Christmas, and it's gorgeous! I have a fire going in the fireplace right now, and when I look out my living room window, I see my street blanketed in snow, and the pine trees looking like somebody dusted them with powdered sugar. My neighbors' Christmas lights are sparkling, and I swear it looks just like a page out of a Norman Rockwell calendar.

Which happens to be a FAR CRY from last Christmas when I looked out my window and saw my neighbor's mailbox that had been painted in the colors of the Mexican flag; saw roosters walking up and down the street, and illegal immigrants loitering on the corner smoking cigarettes, drinking beer, blaring their mariachi music, and peeing all over the place.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

That is so wonderful, I am really happy for you, and a
    "MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS" !!!!

I have the same beautiful view!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast