Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

cayla 99 wrote:
    Clarification on upside down trees. I asked my mother-in-law, who usually is up on myths, legends and pagan practices. The upside down tree symbolizes a tribute to the old druid god of death. I do not know if that is what was intended or if Lowes was following a "new fad"
    A tribute to the druid god of death.......how awful.

I thought it was a symbol of disrespect--like when the illegals display our flag upside down. Some claim more room for presents under the tree.
    Ornaments on an upside down tree......odd.

Hope the druid and hispanic shoppers resulted in Lowe's CHRISTMAS profits being in the red--as a reminder red the color of Santa's suit and Christmas lights.

"First of all, the so-called War on Terror isn’t a war on terror at all, it’s a war on the Constitution and Bill of Rights; a war on the rights of the American people." Lynn Stuter, researcher, analyst
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have sent mine. Thanx for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    Did anyone receive a response from Lowes? Here is the reply I just received:

Thank you for your interest in Lowe's.

We embrace the diversity of the communities Lowe's serves, and we believe it is important to maintain an environment of inclusion where all employees and customers feel welcomed.

If you have any further questions or comments, you may send an e-mail to CustomerCare@lowes.com.

Thank you,

I'm sure it is sent to all people when complaints are made about the Spanish signs. It's not acceptable. I received the same response from McDonalds. I will not shop at Lowes again.
    Same comment for everything, no matter what the subject is.
    Send one to the other link and get the same thing.
    Actually it's a waste of time because noone reads them, it's and automatic reply.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    Did anyone receive a response from Lowes? Here is the reply I just received:

Thank you for your interest in Lowe's.

We embrace the diversity of the communities Lowe's serves, and we believe it is important to maintain an environment of inclusion where all employees and customers feel welcomed.

If you have any further questions or comments, you may send an e-mail to CustomerCare@lowes.com.

Thank you,

I'm sure it is sent to all people when complaints are made about the Spanish signs. It's not acceptable. I received the same response from McDonalds. I will not shop at Lowes again.
    Same comment for everything, no matter what the subject is.
    Send one to the other link and get the same thing.
    Actually it's a waste of time because noone reads them, it's and automatic reply.
    They still have not even bothered to respond to my email
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

cayla99 wrote:
    They are probably trying to find a Spanish or Druid employee who speaks English and can answer your e-mail.

"First of all, the so-called War on Terror isn’t a war on terror at all, it’s a war on the Constitution and Bill of Rights; a war on the rights of the American people." Lynn Stuter, researcher, analyst
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    cayla99 wrote:
    They are probably trying to find a Spanish or Druid employee who speaks English and can answer your e-mail.

Maybe I wasn't direct enough, I probably have them confused lol

quote="cayla99"]I wrote the following:

I am writing to let you know that my husband and I just bought a fixer-upper. I was really excited about some of your kitchen and bathroom fixtures. Then I did some research about your company and I was appalled by what I found. You will not be getting any of our business. I can not support any company that aids and encourages people to break federal laws. I think your CEO should have been arrested long ago for the actions of your company.

It is no different to aid someone who broke into our country than it is to aid someone who broke into your store. If I stood outside and encouraged people to break in, you would have the police on me in no time flat, yet many of your stores do this to my country on a daily basis. As long as your ads are in the language of another nation for stores located in the US, I will boycott you and encourage all of my friends and family to do the same.

As long as you mock Christianity with your "family trees", I will boycott your stores. Would you dare mock the Jewish or Muslims?

You should be ashamed of yourselves. I truly hope that the housing crisis leads to your demise.
    I also did some research on the meaning of the upside down tree. It appears it is some crazy new fad that will allow you to put more/larger presents under the tree [/quote]

They are probably wondering what nation I am referring to, since in their world Spanish is our language.

They are also probably trying to figure out what the word mocking means.

I will let you know if they make the effort to write me back.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great letter cayla99 --well stated!

cayla99 wrote:
    They are also probably trying to figure out what the word mocking means.
    They are too busy looking for a mocking bird in a family tree to answer you.

Your use of mocking confused them. Since they don't follow tradition they don't know that The Twelve Days of Christmas refers to a partridge in a pear tree.

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo
    Benjamin Franklin

They are too busy looking for a mocking bird in a family tree to answer you.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345