Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WILLIAM ALERT

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

First, NICELY DONE W! Professional, smooth, and a relaxed posture delivered the message.

Secondly, on O'Really (sic), as many of you may have figured out by now, I'm not by any stretch of the imagination a "conservative"...nor am I a "liberal", I'm just someone who's educated and has strong feelings about issues that, traditionally, fall radically to one "side" or another.

Given that, I tend to scrutinize guys like O'Reilly heavily. Indeed, the "tell" was that he said "like you and me". All the devil's advocate questioning was really supporting Alipac and William's PoV. He was CLEARLY asking the very same questions that the opposition may ask (or making assertions that the opposition would assert) so that William had opportunity to ANSWER those questions. Otherwise, that interview would have been dismissed by those who aren't on our side on this issue.

I think O'Reilly did a great job of asking some tough questions and making some tough assertions to pave the way for W to respond to critics directly. I don't think there was nearly enough time to get our entire PoV or nearly all the data out there, which made O'Reilly's hardline questions that much more valuable to W and Alipac.

Now, O'Reilly may be an elitist, etc, and that I won't dispute because frankly I don't know, but...based on what I saw, O'Reilly DEFINITELY and CLEARLY takes the same PoV as we do regarding enforcing current immigration laws. He took great care to position himself on the same side as W and made sure that was clear to all watching.

Anyhow, great job W, I hope LOTS of shamnesty supporters were watching tonight!

Peace and Patriotism,
    HF

William has a cool head. I don't think, in fact I know that I could not contain myself like he can. He is the perfect person to do this. Where would be without this crusader.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    William has a cool head. I don't think, in fact I know that I could not contain myself like he can. He is the perfect person to do this. Where would be without this crusader.
    I did feel my blood start boiling a bit when he mentioned Geraldo. You can see me sorta smirk when he mentions him lol

I had to hold back a bit on my true feelings when that name was brought up.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    I did feel my blood start boiling a bit when he mentioned Geraldo. You can see me sorta smirk when he mentions him lol

I had to hold back a bit on my true feelings when that name was brought up.

W
    It would have been really funny to see you blast Geraldo in front of a national audience, W But we all understand why you didn't so its cool
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I can always MOD EDIT Geraldo.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bill O

Don't worry americangirl, Mr. O'Reilly is on OUR side I watch him all the time. He just makes all of his guests work, be it he agrees or disagrees with them. He's definitely with us from what I've gathered.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I can always MOD EDIT Geraldo.

Dixie
    I know, Dix.....I know you don't like us to give him attention. But from time to time, it is fun to make fun of the clown.

See you at the signing!!

Re: Bill O

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey17
    Don't worry americangirl, Mr. O'Reilly is on OUR side I watch him all the time. He just makes all of his guests work, be it he agrees or disagrees with them. He's definitely with us from what I've gathered.
    Mmmmmmm, he supported the shamnesty on his radio show....I guess part of it was a "deal breaker" for him, and he went against it at the last second. The whole damn bill was a deal breaker, and he should have known it!

He tried to dress down Michelle Malkin about, "We can't deport 12 million people." He yelled over her about it until she could get out "attrition through enforcement." He went on and on about that strawman on his radio show as well. Saying that one extreme wants open borders, and the other extreme wants to round illegals up in Paddy Wagons -- and the Senate/Bush shamnesty was the moderate middle-ground I also read a transcript of his radio show where he disagrees with the man in immigration economics, George Borjas.....Borjas favors an immigration policy which promotes high-skilled immigrants. Bill bantered on about his working class Irish ancestors. Meh, Bill is stuck in 1890.

See you at the signing!!

Bill is for whatever his producers tell him he should do to make more money on his no spin coffee mugs, hats and pens.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

DOESN'T MATTER WHAT WE THINK OF O'REILLY FOR THE MOST PART--

JUST THAT HE GAVE ALIPAC GREAT EXPOSURE ON HIS SHOW!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast