Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: WILLIAM ALERT

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The exposure was outstanding but as far as I am concerned the only one Bill is looking out for is himself Lost any respect for him when he settled that sexual harassment suit. As soon as she said she had recordings, he caved He feels sorry for the millions here illegally, but does he feel sorry for the people who have watched their neighborhoods turn into illegal central

Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    The exposure was outstanding but as far as I am concerned the only one Bill is looking out for is himself Lost any respect for him when he settled that sexual harassment suit. As soon as she said she had recordings, he caved He feels sorry for the millions here illegally, but does he feel sorry for the people who have watched their neighborhoods turn into illegal central

I agree. While I appreciate some of the reports he has done on
    non-immigration issues-like not being able to say Merry Christmas and stories about judges going easy on sex offenders, he is not on our side on the illegal immigration issue. He is for amnesty so right there you lose me. Anyone for amnesty is not on our side.

O'Riley is playing both sides just like our politicans do. He has learned the game well. If he can give us exposure I say use him in whichever way we can. As for validating anything that man says? Well I will validate him as much as I validate Bush. The no spin zone is spinning out of control where the immigration debate is in play. Instead of voicing his opionions anymore he plays referee between Malkin and Geraldo. Thank goodness for Malkin she slams them both evertime and O'Riley is to smart to debate Malkin.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

O'reily occasinally does something real good for our side.

I think he was instrumental in exposing Virginia Beach and their policy of not checking immigration status of criminals after those two young girls were killed by a drunk invader.
    Virginia beach changed their policy right after that, I don't know if they're enforcing it but it's a hell of a start. The famous O'reily/Geraldo screaming match was born of that segment.

Bill is not always on our side but he does sometimes show the destructive force of illegal immigration that you won't see on the MSM. There is Lou Dobbs and Glen Beck but from what I gather Mr. O has the biggest audience.

Yep that is correct he does have the majority of the viewers. Hannity does a much better job exposing this and not in any way wanting legalization of illegals. Bill on the other hand is a player. He is like Guiliani and Romeny. RIDE THE FENCE BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    William has a cool head. I don't think, in fact I know that I could not contain myself like he can. He is the perfect person to do this. Where would be without this crusader.
    I did feel my blood start boiling a bit when he mentioned Geraldo. You can see me sorta smirk when he mentions him lol

I had to hold back a bit on my true feelings when that name was brought up.

W
    I did see that smirk W. LOL LOL

Nice analysis HarmFamily.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234