Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do we call all reps. or the ones in our state?
    They keep asking me to contact my state reps.?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Lets keep pushing Patriots, they are desperate to get this through and will resort to anything they can to get it through!!! CALL CALL CALL!

April
    PLEASE continue to TAKE ACTION AGAINST DREAM ACT!

Go here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1144057.html#1144057

Do we call all the reps. or the ones in our state?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The phones must not be busy, I got thru on my first call to every Sen., except (B4 11 A.M.)

KOHL 202 224 5653 MILWAUKEE,WI 53203
    SNOWE 202 224 5344 AUGUSTA,ME 04330

I easy got thru on my second call.

Mitch McConnell is NO!
    Can't wait to see what happens with his and the GOP's meeting with NObama goes today!

stevetheroofer wrote:
    Mitch McConnell is NO!
    Can't wait to see what happens with his and the GOP's meeting with NObama goes today!
    I wonder if the Dream Act will come up in discussion since it seems vital to the White House and to Democrats for new voters, to appease unions, etc .

Calling most of the district offices too. It is really too much when these people say that they are still reviewing or still deciding on the bill. You are either with the American citizens or you are with illegal aliens. We vote them in and then they consider standing with foreign citizens who cannot vote.

Tennessee Senator Bob Corker must be considering a stand with illegal aliens since he cannot make up his mind or will not release a definite "No" to Dream Act Amnesty. The same applies to anyone who has not taken a stand.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    stevetheroofer wrote:
    Mitch McConnell is NO!
    I wonder if the Dream Act will come up in discussion since it seems vital to the White House and to Democrats for new voters, to appease unions, etc .

Calling most of the district offices too. It is really too much when these people say that they are still reviewing or still deciding on the bill. You are either with the American citizens or you are with illegal aliens. We vote them in and then they consider standing with foreign citizens who cannot vote.

Tennessee Senator Bob Corker must be considering a stand with illegal aliens since he cannot make up his mind or will not release a definite "No" to Dream Act Amnesty. The same applies to anyone who has not taken a stand.

Psalm 91
    WAY TO GO! LETS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    stevetheroofer wrote:
    Mitch McConnell is NO!

Psalm 91
    WAY TO GO! LETS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Let's keep chipping away

Ky. state senator Jim Bunning has always been NO!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast