Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Lets keep up the good work our country is at stake.

April
    From Article put out by opposition:

[quote]Congressional insiders indicated that a version of the DREAM Act could come up for a vote in the House, where it has more reliable support than in the Senate, as early as Wednesday or Thursday. House Democrats are currently conducting counts to determine the bill’s exact numbers—it needs 218 to pass the House—but insiders say that the numbers look good so far.

Still, Gutierrez said that the next few days will be hectic on the Hill.

“We have a lot of work remaining to convince fence-sitters, but I am encouraged and optimistic about House passage if leadership calls a vote.â€

This government cannot find or process the illegal aliens running around now. They would never be able to check on these people and we would have another rolling amnesty that would go on and on - the amnesty gift that kept on giving.

Stop the Dream Act.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    “We have a lot of work remaining to convince fence-sitters, but I am encouraged and optimistic about House passage if leadership calls a vote.â€

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    if they had the votes they would have already voted on it.. 10 years of pushing this corrupt broke ass act and each time it was defeated should tell you something

I also want to say don't stop fighting this until it is buried 10 feet underground and the last shovel of dirt is tossed on the grave

This ROGUE Government... and it is ROGUE will not stop bribing the politicians until they pass this bill or it is stomped to pieces
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I'll tell you what... WE WILL PUNISH YOU AT THE POLL's ... ALL YOU CRACK HEADS.... VOTE ON THIS BILL AT YOUR OWN PERIL

OK. I see it. The enemy is at it again non stop! Thanks for the info regarding the 31 that are up for re-election I will call non stop.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Banned
    William on Fox and Friends.... VIDEO
    Teddy Bear & Grenade: Dream Act Amnesty to Displace and Replace Americans
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz0qjxFNpbA

Banned
    Working on it all day ,

Senator Kohl is a yes vote.
    Another one bites the dust!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast