Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WILLIAM: Clear the decks and focus on our fight and our plan

Friends,

I understand there are lots of important and often confusing things going on right now and we can all see that reflected on these boards.

We need everyone to pull together and focus on fighting the Dream Act Amnesty here at ALIPAC and not this food bill and other measures. I'm not saying these other things are not important.

What I am saying is that we need each of you to help us keep the focus on fighting Dream Act Amnesty.

We need each of you to help by keeping your actions and the action of others focused on the ALIPAC strategy and game plan for defeating this legislation.

While communications and posting information and articles is helpful, we need more heavy lifters on the phone.

The first errors in our Senate target contact lists were not located by our top activists here on these boards as one would expect. Those errors were located by people out there on our email alerts lists and relayed in to us.

There are many things that are not functioning full speed here at ALIPAC.

Please listen to my advice carefully and respond appropriately for this call for organization, focus, and discipline.

We have fought and won these battles before and right now we have a major problem with our team taking this threat with the proper degree of seriousness and with our team responding with the amount of focus and work needed to prevail.

We have a very precious short period of time... (LIKE TONIGHT) to fix these deficits or risk losing this fight, losing ALIPAC, and losing our nation.

Please post to me here if you have read and you understand this request and if we can count on you to get in formation with us and encourage others to do the same?

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I see this and I urge everyone to get on board with William's game plan. This is a very serious time for America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Staying focused on Dream Act, still calling, will continue to do so! We cannot afford to let up , pressure must stay ON!

April
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION AGAINST DREAM ACT!

Go here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1144057.html#1144057

Stay on top of this, keep calling...

They are still talking about earmarks tonight -so no dream act vote this evening? or are they waiting till we turn in?

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Stay on top of this, keep calling...

They are still talking about earmarks tonight -so no dream act vote this evening? or are they waiting till we turn in?
    Maybe. About 10 years ago they passed a whopping increase in the guestworker visa yearly cap in just such a sneaky manner. Don't turn your back on them.

Exactly. We need to make sure the DREAM Act is permanently laid to rest. This is still a close issue, and trust me, you don't want to lose a close call, people! We need to win.Let's get off the extraneous topics!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Everyone needs to CALL, CALL, CALL and keep CALLING!!! One phone call DOES NOT "CUT IT"... the DREAMERS and LA RAZANS ARE WORKING DILIGENTLY AND BRIBING FENCE-SITTER HOUSE MEMBERS AND SENATORS TO VOTE YES ON THE DREAM ACT!!! YOU CAN NOT REST EVEN ONE MINUTE!!!!

The 31 Senators we were asked to call that are up for re-election in 2012
    These are the ones who have not decided yet.

BROWN,SHERROD 202 224 2315 CLEVELAND,OH.44114
    CANTWELL 202 224 3441 SEATTLE,WA.98174
    CARPER 202 224 2441 DOVER,DE 19904
    CASEY 202 224 6324 SCRANTON,PA 18503
    CONRAD 202 224 2043 MINOT,ND 58701
    CORKER 202 224 3344 NASHVILLE,TN 37203
    ENSIGN 202 224 6244 RENO,NV. 89501
    KOHL 202 224 5653 MILWAUKEE,WI 53203
    SNOWE 202 224 5344 AUGUSTA,ME 04330
    STABENOW 202 224 4822 DETROIT,MI 48226
    WEBB 202 224 4024 NORTON,VA 24273
    WHITEHOUSE 202 224 2921 PROVIDENCE,RI 02903

The rest are yes/no on W's post. Would like a list of house members coming up for re-election. Got a hold of all 31 senators offices twice today, started hearing "YOU AGAIN!" CALL BABY CALL!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Absolutely William. I will do everything I possibly can to defeat the Dream Act. We must all do that. The Dream Act must be defeated. Lets go everyone! It's show time!

Focus. Focus. Focus.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast