Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well one thing ACORN is being looked at. Las Vegas office had a huge raid here today.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/07 ... stigation/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Well one thing ACORN is being looked at. Las Vegas office had a huge raid here today.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/07 ... stigation/

IT MADE MY DAY TO READ ABOUT THIS RAID THIS AFTERNOON. IT MEANS ACORN IS ON THE ROAD TO A CLIFF. AND GUESS WHAT? I BET LA RAZA IS NEXT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Oh, Redpony, we can only hope!!!!!!

I want to see corrupt corporate CEO's go down in this, as well as corrupt, racist groups too.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE

I want to see corrupt corporate CEO's go down in this, as well as corrupt, racist groups too.
    WE HAVENT HEARD FROM JANET MURGUIA LATELY. I USE TO HEAR HER BIG MOUTH ALL OVER THE PLACE. BUT LATELY HAVENT HEARD MUCH FROM HER. SHE IS AWFUL QUIET. WHY IS SHE SUDDENLY KEEPING SUCH A LOW PROFILE?

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353

WE HAVENT HEARD FROM JANET MURGUIA LATELY. I USE TO HEAR HER BIG MOUTH ALL OVER THE PLACE. BUT LATELY HAVENT HEARD MUCH FROM HER. SHE IS AWFUL QUIET. WHY IS SHE SUDDENLY KEEPING SUCH A LOW PROFILE?
    Because I bet she been offered a position in the cabinet if either of these idiots gets to play president. Maybe she will be in charge of DOL so she can hire all her people. Who knows. With Janet Murgia, no news is bad news.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353

The National Council of La Raza has a lot of damage control to do and is in the process of trying to distance themselves from their racist, militant motto, "Por La Raza Todo. Fuera La Raza, Nada." [For THE RACE, everything. For those outside THE RACE, nothing]. They are in the process of "revamping" and trying to "recreate" their racist image.

This group had an extremely racist, Marxist and militant beginning in 1968. I was there and saw the birth of this movement. The thugs that started this organization, were anchor babies with chips on their shoulders. They just so happened to be able to go to college on the American taxpayers dime and have successfully infiltrated our colleges and government inpositions of power, spewing their dangerous "Chicano" rhetoric through out the past 40 years to other "Chicano kids" who were having trouble assimilating and were basically told they didn't have to and if they did they were a "disgrace to their race."

Janet Murgia is trying to hide from the public eye as a rabid La Raza, illegal alien supporter to push the agenda of Aztlan and re emerge further up the food chain as a legislator in Washington, DC. They are getting ready for the MASS AMNESTY that will be granted in 2009 and the complete take over of our government by these militant La Raza groups and the ignorant masses of Mexican peasants that they can, do and will continue to exploit in this country.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    I'll use a "Michelle Obama-ism"....For the first time in my adult life I AM ASHAMED OF MY COUNTRY!
    AMEN.
    <div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    IMO...

We are about to experience amnesty. All of our calls to our elected officials did nothing, but put off the inevitable amnesty.

All of our calls did not stop the bailout.

Our enemies are not the elected officials.

Our downfall is coming from our fellow citizens, friends, neighbors, and in some cases, our families, who will most likely be voting for a man with ties to an unrepentant terrorist, and who spent 20 years supporting a racist church.

It is not our elected officials who are responsible for what is happening to our country, it is the immoral society that America has become.

God help Ramos and Compean.
    Youre probably right, but who is going to support the public services
    when those services have no money to run on?
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456