Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I didn't get a chance to catch William but I did see the SOB story about the father of a fallen US soldier being deported. I am sad his son gave his life but one thing in the story really bothered me. The father has been here over 12 years illegally to "pursue the American dream" yet the entire interview was conducted in Spanish.

William, you ROCKED! This was one of your best interviews!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NOT RIGHT!!!

i saw a part of your interview in CNN and i just want to let you know that not everything you said is true. U.S.A. is a multicultural country. People need each other. Mexicans are needed. who will do the work done by all of the hispanic men and women in this country? whites are also immigrants, did you know that? your great-grandpa was an immigrant, did you know that? this was nobodies land. people come here looking for better opportunities like everybody else, what you guys are doing is not right. someday your life might depend on an illegal immigrant or maybe in your next life you will be an immigrant trying to cross the border and who knows you might die while trying. It is true that there is a lot of Mexicans that commit crimes but not all hispanics are bad.

you guys are all wrong. it is ok to deport the illegal immigrants who have commited felonies, but can't you think about the people who have worked under the shadow of a bad reputation. Not all mexicans or hispanics are bad. There is people working here for a better life. EVERYBODY in this country whether white or hispanic is an illegal immigrant. For example, whites left Europe because they were in search of a better life. Also, there were a lot of "white" criminals from europe that came to the U.S.A. because they were running away or looking for a new beginning. Everybody is or was on the same page. I was borned in California, but that don't matter. If you are reading this and you are saying this guy is wrong, i bet that your great great or great-grandpa was from germany or somewhere from Europe. They were illegal immigrants TOO. Its not somebodies fault that they werent borned in a place full of opportunities.

Great job W.!

Rich Sanchez wants to make this a race issue. He is such a phony.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    but one thing in the story really bothered me
    They are NOT trying to become part of this society. They are keeping their own culture, customs, traditions... and their lives seperate as much as they can it seems... from American society, culture, customs and tradidions! Why would they do anything else???? This government sure hasn't REQUIRED anything else from them...even as far as OBEYING THE LAWS OF OUR LAND!!! They do however allow them to twist our laws, etc. to fit their needs!!! Disgusting and disgraceful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great job, W. I kept giving you a thumbs up even though you couldn't see me.
    What Rick doesn't seem to understand is that although only a percentage of the illegal aliens have committed violent crimes, the rest of them have committed felonies by using forged or stolen documents and still need to be deported.

Elpena, Americans can manage quite nicely doing things for themselves, I see you are sadly misinformed, and what we are doing here is perfectly RIGHT.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

ELPENA

"If you are reading this and you are saying this guy is wrong, i bet that your great great or great-grandpa was from germany or somewhere from Europe. They were illegal immigrants TOO. Its not somebodies fault that they werent borned in a place full of opportunities."

Sorry dude, I know you are wrong... and no my Grandparents weren't born anywhere but here ( North America, one on Kahnawake Indian Reservation, Quebec Canada; the other Akwesasne Indian Reservation NY, Ontario and Quebec otherwise known as St. Regis in English!)). I am a full blooded Mohawk Indian.

If you are here illegally you started your new life as a lie, if you are working you are continuing the lie, if you are sending money home you are killing the golden goose!

Elpena wrote:

U.S.A. is a multicultural country.
    Elpena, we are the UNITED States of America. We are a nation UNITED by a common culture and a common language.

Where on earth did you get the misguided idea that the U.S. is a multicultural country?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

What was the remark about William's "nice blue shirt" all about? That guy is a full-blooded, card-carrying jerk. William, you nailed him at every turn though! ZAP!

Just as a reminder to our new poster, the discussion is NOT about immigrants, it's about ILLEGAL aliens! Immigrants are a great resource. Illegals are a drain on our entire system to the tune of BILLIONS of dollars a year. Do you know how many people have died because of illegals? There are thousands of deaths from DUI's alone. Just how much "collatoral damage" should Americans endure for the sake of letting people have an opportunity? We are fed up and sick and tired of hearing the sob stories, while no one shows any compassion for those who have lost loved ones because of an illegal alien!

What was the remark about William's "nice blue shirt" all about?
    I don't know but it was a nice smirk by William after he said it
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast