Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you for the vote of confidence team. What I would prefer would be to reverse the invasion of America and restore the Republic and Rule of Law and then be able to retire to some kind of work in a private greenhouse growing vegetable seedlings or something in my spare time?

Win, preserve and restore the nation, then retire into obscurity unless needed LOL

Just a dream of mine.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Thank you for the vote of confidence team. What I would prefer would be to reverse the invasion of America and restore the Republic and Rule of Law and then be able to retire to some kind of work in a private greenhouse growing vegetable seedlings or something in my spare time?

Win, preserve and restore the nation, then retire into obscurity unless needed LOL

Just a dream of mine.

W
    Work In a private greenhouse growing vegetable seedlings....

Senator Hagan replacement?

Governor would be better!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W is not corruptible so he wouldn't be welcome in Washington DC.
    And greenhouse dirt, ain't dirty enough to hang in Wash.
    Sorry! Mr. Gheen if you were easily corruptible you might make a good senator, but I'm just not seeing it because you seem to put America first.
    Sorry! William.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Simply access and marketing

Absolutely few people that are running our government have any real abilities or conviction. I like Sharon Angle, she was my favorite but like Meg Whitman, she had know-nothings handling her. None of these people on tv are original. All of them are marketed. Marco Rubio is a dumb ass but you would never know it. You people swoon over these so called leaders, many who I have ghost written half their propaganda particularly these know nothings on the right.

Dealing with the right, as far as getting these people on a message, is a head ache. Lou Dobbs had no natural abilities, very egotistical and simply the most bullshit man that I have ever seen. He was not interested in bringing people into a central consensus, the way ALIPAC, does but instead he really wanted a monopoly on this subject but time and time again he was a turn coat and failed at these “Independent Town Hallsâ€

Just a dream of mine.

W
    I personally am glad to hear you have no interest in running William. Who would lead ALIPAC, what would happen to it? We need William here. If he ran for Senate, he would be one of a hundred senators, with only one vote. Here at ALIPAC he is able to contribute significantly more to stopping the illegal invasion. In the Senate, he'd have to be concerned with hundreds of issues and bills. No, no, no. For totally selfish reasons, very glad he is not running for any office.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

William Gheen=Rough and Ready

Zachary Taylor (November 24, 1784 – July 9, 1850) was the 12th President of the United States and an American military leader.
    Zachary Taylor was born in Virginia State to a family of planters.
    He achieved fame leading American troops to victory in the Battle of Palo Alto and the Battle of Monterrey during the Mexican–American War.

He was a great leader and nicked named “Rough and readyâ€

We will keep asking

Just a dream of mine.

W
    Of course you being politician-like and we know that it may take some time to butter you up but in the mean time, I have the title for your "book" which willl be widely loved and used to spring board your political career

With all of you on his staff he'd probably do pretty good!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

@ Creoleguy32

W. knows where he is most needed just as you can see. Maybe you should run for Senator.

If W. was governor liken to Jan Brewer maybe, "We the People" would get our local governments and state back in order.

W. run for governor!

Wake up the people, daily.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast