Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WOW -- I stop checking this site for a day and I come back to this?? This is incredible!

I have just never seen such a bunch of patriotic Americans in my life .. if only everyone in the country worked this hard and loved our country this much.

You all stood for hard work, honesty, and the American values of liberty, life, and the pursuit of happiness. That will always prevail over cheating, lying and dishonestly anyday.

Now the NEXT job is to sweep out this Congress of rats like Durbin who think they must work for Mexico, and not the country that elected them into power.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I am proud of you all, and all others across this country who have called and faxed and yelled to stop this.

I feel humbled in your presence. Admittedly, I have been on the go, it seems, for an entire week till late every day. Our household has been in chaos, so I was only able to call my two senators and a few others and do some faxing, certainly not as much as I wanted to.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, but if EVERYONE made at least 2 calls ...that would be so many calls their switchboards would implode!

I am also busy. I'm starting a new job, I've got 3 kids and a dog, I'm basically single .. .but I can still manage to make two phone calls to each senator and leave comments. It's the minimum anyone should do.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    jjmm, true, two calls from each angry American would be huge, but many are in "lala" land about this countries state right now.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is such heartening news. Sweet victory though it will be fought for
    again.....for now its very sweet.

Im ashamed that my senators, Lamar Alexancer and Bob Corker voted
    FOR the garbage and there will be "pay back time". The last word will
    be ours!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234