Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William: I HAVE CONFIRMED! NO DREAM ON DOD BILL!

Friends,

I am preparing an official announcement now. I just got off the phone with Durbin's office and I have confirmed that they are dropping all hope of offering the Dream Act Amnesty as part of the DOD bill.

However, the Democrats are vowing to try and bring it back for discussion or a vote before they leave DC in November.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

Re: William: I HAVE CONFIRMED! NO DREAM ON DOD BILL!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Friends,

I am preparing an official announcement now. I just got off the phone with Durbin's office and I have confirmed that they are dropping all hope of offering the Dream Act Amnesty as part of the DOD bill.

However, the Democrats are vowing to try and bring it back for discussion or a vote before they leave DC in November.

W

WAY TO GO PATRIOTS!!! SEE WHAT WE CAN DO WHEN WE STAND TOGETHER!!!!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

WE WILL WIN IN THE NEXT ROUND AS WELL!!!!!

Hey, hey, that's good news. Great work everyone!

After a brief respite, we'll devise the response to the next anticipated attempt at shamnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ANOTHER VICTORY FOR OUR SIDE!!

Have you heard or seen anything resembling SKIL?

April that right jab from your cat might have been the needed knock-out punch for the dream act.

another fine piece of work thank you Alipacers[/b]

Thanks to sites like Alipac and numbersUSA congress is hearing American voters. We need to keep on shouting. Thank you William & Roy and all the other people who help us to pay attention to whats going on in congress. Before sites like these I wouldn't have had a clue. And even if I did I wouldn't have felt like I had a chance to make a diffierence. Now I feel conected to the whole country.

YIPEE!!! now we have to let all G.O.P. members know how dirty this group fights. When some on the DreamPortal stated they had the private numbers for Teddy, Dicky etc. we have a problem. LaRaza guided these kids thru the process and made sure they called the offices of elected officals claiming they VOTED them into office. We need to Rally the troops now and be ready with round 2.

This is great news. Now we have to prepare our strategy to beat it back in November. I will start working the anti-war/anti-DREAM act angle and have it ready to launch once we get news of the DREAM act comming back.

Good job ALIPACers!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast