Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHAT A WONDERFUL GROUP OF PATRIOTS ALIPAC HAS, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO MADE THIS SUCCESS POSSIBLE.
    THREE CHEERS TO ALL ALIPACERS!!!

Another battle won but the war is far from over, lets all keep recruiting new people to help win the "WAR" and take back our country.

We have so many fights ahead of us, AG's bill (Huge Amnesty) our borders, our laws to be enforced, and we need congress to pass some laws for Americans, to help our state and local law enforcement to put our towns to rights again. 287g is not good enough, 2year waiting list is unacceptable!!! RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT!!!

APRIL THANKS FOR THE FIRE WORKS!!! THEY ARE A FAVORITE PART OF OUR WINS!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

UNITED WE WILL PREVAIL!!!

Now we will have even more time to expose the amnesty-riddled DREAM Act and garner more opposition to this travesty.

GREAT JOB ALIPAC PATRIOTS!!!

Fantastic!!
    WAY TO GO PATRIOTS! WAY TO GO!!

They can say the are not putting the Nightmare act in the DOD bill because "of all the other amendments", but I firmly believe it was because he did not have the support for the bill!

We will get ready for the next round this coming November and once again, we will rise to the occasion and defeat this bill!

We ARE taking back our country!
    We are making a difference!!!

God Bless America!

Great celebration graphics, everyone!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Great celebration graphics, everyone!
    Yes, indeed!

Major kudos and congrats to everyone who helped.

Time to hunker down for the next sneaky attempt.

Duh
    Duh

JRB
    YAHOOOOOO!!!!!
    Im happy but why do I still have a Cold Chill Running Up my Spine? These Politicians are Ruthless and Sneaky. As much as I want to run out in the street and jump up and down I have a Sneaking suspition that NO GOOD IS AFOOT. Keep up the Defences.

As noted, the Dems, La Raza and the rest of the OBL continue to ignore the wishes of the American people and have vowed to bring the D.A. back for a vote by November, so we have to strategize now. There were at least several Republicans who said they wouldn't support the DA as part of Defense bill, BUT the questions remains will they support it as a standalone bill or attached to another bill?

Here is a list. Others? Feel free to add or change based on your conversations, as this list is probably incomplete:

Senators:
    Graham
    Martinez
    Bond
    Allard
    Cornyn
    Crapo
    Domenici
    Hutchinson
    Bennett
    Grassley
    Alexander
    Nelson (D-NE)
    Smith
    Webb

*Hatch (supported as amendment to DoD)
    Gregg?
    Kyl?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A big, big THANK YOU to William and TEAM ALIPAC!!!!

We are wearing them down...battle by battle! And William...your frequent appearances on the Al Rantel show in L.A. has been a God-send!!! Al has huge ratings here and you have awakened an army of patriots!!!

YIPPEE!! Many thanks to everyone who worked on this! I know some of you worked through nights to stop this Nightmare!

We can't let our guard down though. They are still hitting us on all sides--AG bill, visa cap increases, Law of the Sea Treaty...They are just determined to destroy the US, but we will KEEP FIGHTING!! And we will be ready when it comes up again

April
    Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    April that right jab from your cat might have been the needed knock-out punch for the dream act.

another fine piece of work thank you Alipacers[/b]
    I am sure kitty's punches helped!

THANK GOD IT WAS STOPPED AND I KNOW HE WILL GIVE US STRENGTH TO WIN THE NEXT ROUND AS WELL!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast