Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Got through to NC state senators OK. Also called McCaskill, Sanders and Sesions and Demint to thank them. KYL and MARTINEZ vocie mail boxes full and not taking any calls. I wanted to give them a piece of my mind and tell them it's time to abandon ship!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GO TEAM ALIPAC!!!!!!!!

This is fantastic....even if the lines are always busy...the faxes are going right through!

ALIPAC's Rough Riders to the front! We will not fail for lack of effort! We have gotten further with our opposition to this bill than we ever though we could go!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    AmericanMe wrote:

GO TEAM ALIPAC!!!!!!!!

This is fantastic....even if the lines are always busy...the faxes are going right through!
    I'm backing all my calls up with faxes!!! There is so much movement in the room my cat is getting dizzy!

I've got more busy signals than calls through, but maybe that's a good sign, huh? Means they're getting a lot of calls. Hopefully for the right side of this issue.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

April
    ALIPAC's Rough Riders to the front! We will not fail for lack of effort! We have gotten further with our opposition to this bill than we ever though we could go!

W
    PUSH on PATRIOTS ,GOD is with US!!!

No luck getting through on the phone. BUSY BUSY SIGNALS!

I will just have to email and FAX.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    GO TEAM ALIPAC!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the good idea - I just sent faxes with giant letters: No on cloture! They went right through!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Don't forget to jump to numbersusa.com and blast some free faxes over to your Senators as well.

April
    You can blast free faxes and emails to your senators on the below link. Put in your zip and you are ready to roll!

http://capwiz.com/caps/issues/

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast