Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

C-Span is saying they are all huddled to try to come to some sort of agreement. If they can't, the bill will be forced to Cloture and die.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The lady speaking on C-Span said they are all getting pressured by special interest to pass the bill.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    C-Span is saying they are all huddled to try to come to some sort of agreement. If they can't, the bill will be forced to Cloture and die.
    die, die, die
    Let it go guys.

JAK
    Go Team....looks like this bill is going to DIE!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Keep up the fight!!

Don't let them off the hook!

Lets kill this bill now!

April
    This is an example of what happens when patriotic Americans stand united against corruption!!! We should always remember that we are unstoppable when we stand together and PUSH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I've got more busy signals than calls through, but maybe that's a good sign, huh? Means they're getting a lot of calls. Hopefully for the right side of this issue.
    Tinybob, I have been getting allot of busy signals as well. More w/ the office numbers than the faxes, but many of my faxes are still going through.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I have called every senator. those that I cannot reach at their DC offices I have called their offices in their states. No one office but every office they have listed. California senators responsed that due to the number of calls they received from californians that they could not take calls from other states. In other words they did want to hear negative comments. All other offices were polite regardless of whether they supported the bill or not.

Don't pop the champagne yet. Wait for the final verdict.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Keep working folks! Keep up the pressure!

Call as quickly and as many Senators as you can!!

WE need to kill this bill right here and now!!
    Don't stop until this bill is stopped!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast