Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    No luck getting through on the phone. BUSY BUSY SIGNALS!

I will just have to email and FAX.
    I've been havng to email and fax only today in the spare time between work phone calls. I sent out some doozys, too.

Sorry I must be in the twilight zone. I just sent 6 faxes to my senators and when I came back, I here Harkin talking about stem cells. What did I miss? I don't know which is worse the c-span music or an Iowa Senator. Both make good sleep aids.
    You are the Grayrider, you would not make peace with the bluecoats, you may go in peace

April
    I have called every senator. those that I cannot reach at their DC offices I have called their offices in their states. No one office but every office they have listed.
    Way to go Beckyal, I am calling and faxing all the senators !

April
    Grayrider wrote:

Sorry I must be in the twilight zone. I just sent 6 faxes to my senators and when I came back, I here Harkin talking about stem cells. What did I miss?
    Senators are in the back chamber discussng where to go from here. I am sure they are wheeling and dealing! Keep faxing and YES THIS IS THE TWILIGHT ZONE!!!!

Let's get some more calls into Sen. Baucus (202-224-2651).

He voted no on cloture this am. I asked staffer if he will vote no on cloture later on, she said she wasn't sure, added something to the effect of "he'll have to wait and see what final product is"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unfortunately, I'm getting a LOT of busy signals...but this is good (I think). I'm still trying though.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I am trying to hit as many people I can with calls and emails.

We really need to keep the pedal to the metal and let them know we will NOT stand for this and we will hold them accountable for their actions!!!

i am getting the sense that a lot of staffers are overwhelmed right now with all the calls coming in!

Keep it up. Make sure you drive home for the Senator to vote NO on cloture which is coming up!

Lines are busy...
    Anyone tried the 800 numbers? Any luck there?

April
    They are back to discussing the Bill on CSPAN!

i just sent out a bunch more emails to the ones I couldn't get on the phone. Hope it helps.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast