Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WILLIAM: Something McCain said tonight that disturbs me

Friends,

I watched the CNN debates tonight and something specific really caught my ear. It is repeating in my mind now. I want to watch this part again to analyze McCain's body language and intonation.

Romney was attacking McCain's immigration bill with Kennedy.

McCain said something, in a certain kind of way that sounded like "Come on, you know in truth we all want the same thing."

To paraphrase, McCain openly acknowledged that each candidate on the stage was truly supporting the same immigration plan that he got caught out in the open with. I could be wrong, I need to see it again.

Can anyone help me find this clip online? I'm up late doing paperwork that is due tomorrow.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Suggestion:

Get ahold of the full video footage of the debate (as many different recordings as possible) then, submit it to a 'body / speech language expert'.

I don't watch hardly any O'Reilly news anymore, but I do like the non-verbal communication expert woman he brings on and does the analysis of certain public persons speeches. This would be a classic case to figure who is lying and fidgety and who might be acting in accordance with their true beliefs.

..(IMHO)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard the same thing, W. He said something like, "Look, I think we all want the same thing here . . .
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

I wouldnt blow this out of proportion. It is obviously to mcCains benefit to make everyone think Romney is for open borders but it isnt true.

William ,you got to get Tivo -Ill see what I can do.Darrell

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    so were fighting a huge battle no matter what... I dont believe Ron Paul falls into that mess.... Romney, I dont know, but dont think so...

so it was either a distortion or an outright lie to bring everyone down to his level... and if thats the case... I already had enough of Bush's lies and I will never support a lying commander ~ n ~ chief

I've recently returned from the Reagan Library so missed the debate, is there a link here.

Lots of Ron Paul supporters there, including a few of my friends!
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I heard the same thing, W. He said something like, "Look, I think we all want the same thing here . . .
    This is not the first time I've heard McCain slip in the old We all want the same thing" blurb regarding illegal immigration. BUT he ALWAYS follows with his standard "The American people want the borders secured" line, never addressing the issue of the millions of illegals already here. This is the tactic he uses to AVOID answering the 30 million dollar question, while thinking we won't notice. Well, maybe South Carolina and Florida ain't noticing, but I hold out hope the remaining states wake up to his underhanded tactics before it's too late.

W.

I think McCain refered to border security. After he says "we all want the same thing", he then mentions border security, walls etc. So I believe he was trying to score points on the fact that conservatives want border security. However, he never mentioned the Z-visa ordeal.

Hi Standing Alone, I just got back on to start reading. There is lots of information about the day and evening events. Someone will help you if you do not find what you are searching for I know.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast