Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Good Morning SOSAD! YOU GO GIRL!!!! Kates faxes ROCK!!!!! LETS ROAR PATRIOTS!!!!

Ok, let's go, DC lines I called so far have been open.

*Note, I asked Sen. Warner's office if he will vote NO on cloture and oppose this bill, and the response was "depends on what the amendments are." I advised that this bill is fundamentally flawed, no amendments can fix it etc., so I hope he votes no on cloture.. So, don't forget to include his office in your calls!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good Morning everyone!!!

I am SO not a morning person but I felt terrible yesterday that I couldn't do more then call about half of the Senators. So bleary eyed and waiting for the coffee to brew, I am here. yawn

I have C-span on and they are talking about the energy bill. It sounds like they will be doing so until at least 2pm Eastern time.

Wow, have you seen our numbers this morning? We have 1860 people on site! Good! I hope they all jump in and make calls too!

I saw Dana Rohrabacher on C-span this morning talking to a small group of students about global warming and immigration. He said this is a fight between the patriots and the globalists. YES!
    He also said that the President is very upset with him and attempted to keep him from speaking at a dedication to a momunment that DANA had written. He stood up and insisted that he be allowed to speak at the dedication or he would go and tell the crowd that he was being forced not to speak and that it was because the President it angry about him for bucking him on immigration. He really made it clear that he is getting lots of pressure but that he isn't backing down....LOVE Dana R.

I'm ready to go. I'm on quite a high right now. Last night I was at our council meeting and heard them approve a measure to apply for 287g. I heard our mayor say that maybe Waukegan can be a 'guiding light' for other cities. I listened to our council talk about immigration policy, Hazleton, Carpentersville, incompetent senators in DC -it was an amazing evening. I saw myself on the news too!

So I'll be calling today!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Fedup!

Yes, this is a movement from the groud up!
    Because we at the community level are the ones who suffer the consequences of DC's decisions first!

How insane is is that local communities have to suffer under and pay for the results of DC not securing our boarders but they don't have the right to defend themselves from it beause that is the duty of DC who WON'T?

Good morning Proud, the coffee will help I think, although I still don't feel awake and have had 3 cups of coffee. Gonna be a great day though. We should be able to get alot of attention with Kates new faxes!!

FedUp, It sounds like they are going to get the 287g program I can see why you are happy,we really need the local police involved and the one thing that we need to do is racial profiling, when you have so many people coming from one country you have no choice!

Have a great day everyone be talking to you latter!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    ProudAmericanFamily wrote:

He also said that the President is very upset with him and attempted to keep him from speaking at a dedication to a momunment that DANA had written. He stood up and insisted that he be allowed to speak at the dedication or he would go and tell the crowd that he was being forced not to speak and that it was because the President it angry about him for bucking him on immigration. He really made it clear that he is getting lots of pressure but that he isn't backing down....LOVE Dana R.
    Bush thinks he can strong arm everyone, including us!!! We are not going to be walked on, Mr. President!!!!GOOO Dana!!! Way to stand up!

FYI & a thought

I called Sen. Byrd's office this am, thanked him for voting no on cloture; staff member said he will continue to oppose this bill. Thinking about the "clay pigeon" story that broke over the weekend (wherein Reid may use a rare tactic to try to shove amnesty through) & knowing that Sen. Byrd is known as a shrewd Parliamentarian and Senate historian, I asked that the he use his knowledge to defeat the clay pigeon tactic if it used.

April
    I am hoping that they ALL use their heads today and decide to listen to the American people for a change! It would be in their best interest, since they are ssupposed to be representing US!

April
    For those still posting on his thread W. would like special focus on the below today.

W.wrote:

Senator Richard Burr (R-NC)
    DC Office: (202) 224-3154
    Main State Office: (336) 631-5125

Senator Burr voted YES on the first CLOTURE VOTE and thankfully NO on the later CLOTURE Votes. His office is refusing to say if he will vote NO on CLOTURE in the Future. We are concerned that Senator Richard Burr is in deep negotiations with the White House and US Chamber of Commerce, both of which want to secure his YES Vote.

Please call and say

"I'm calling to ask Senator Richard Burr to do two things. Please ask Senator Burr to vote NO on CLOTURE and to stand with the majority of Americans that oppose S. 1348. Please ask Senator Burr to come out and openly oppose this bill and to announce that we need to enforce our existing immigration laws instead!"

------

Senators Saxby Chambliss and Johnny Isakson (R-GA)

Chambliss
    DC Office: (202) 224-3521
    Main State Office: (770) 763-9090

Isakson
    DC Office: (202) 224-3643
    Main Georgia Office: (770) 661-0999
    Both Chambliss and Isakson voted YES on the first Cloture vote and supported George Bush's visit to Georgia when he said those of us opposed to S. 1348 did not have America's best interest in mind.

We hear that Chambliss's office is telling people he plans to vote NO on CLOTURE, but that is not enough.

"I'm calling for two important reasons. One, I want Senator Chambliss/Isakson to vote NO on CLOTURE for S. 1348 but also I want this Senator to come out and publicly oppose this bill like Senator Demint from South Carolina. Senator ______ needs to announce they will not support this bill in any fashion, not override the immigration laws passed by the GA assembly, not betray Americans by supporting this Amnesty."

If you would like to share feedback with us on these calls, please post your comments at this link....

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=69375

Your comments will help us to craft our phone message that will go into 250,000 in both NC and GA on Wednesday!