Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Yes, the links are great!! Maybe we can fix yours tonight!
    It will save lots of space and time!
    You mean move the Senators to there own thread and just leave the link there? That would really save alot of room wouldn't it, we will get it right yet, OH well we are new at this
    Yep... we will get it right eventually!!!! Great Team of Alipacers here!!
    WE LOVE OUR COUNTRY AND WE WANT IT BACK!!!! From the Politicians and the illegals!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've sent a few emails tonight and I'll hit a few more tomorrow. Tonight I wanted to start off postive with a few thank yous! Too bad that is the short list.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Hey guys....I just came across this. I know it's in The amnesty bill, but wasn't exactly sure what is was. I'm livid once more today.

What is Bi-National Healthcare doing in the Amnesty Bill? As the economic integration of Mexico and the United States intensifies, so does the cross-migration of labor forces. GUAPA (incorporating the first three letters of Guanajuato and the state abbreviation for Pennsylvania) is a demonstration. It's a project in Guanajuato (Mexico) and Pennsylvania that represents a vital step toward the assessment of health risk, epidemiological surveillance, and assurance of quality health care for mobile populations.(immigrants)The technical, financial, legal, and political aspects of data sharing between the two countries. Demographic and clinical data on Mexican migrant patients are collected and made available to front-line health care providers in Mexico and the United States. Data transfer concentrates on four tracer conditions of binational concern: sexually transmitted diseases, tuberculosis, leprosy, and hepatitis. This chapter presents details on the development of the data transfer system, including system objectives, system design, software and data entry procedures, data analysis, procedures to protect client confidentiality, and preliminary evaluation. While GUAPA demonstrates that the exchange of health information is technologically possible with relative ease and minor expense, a larger challenge is becoming clear--to surmount political, cultural, and economic barriers that impede provision of health care on both sides of the border.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    I've sent a few emails tonight and I'll hit a few more tomorrow. Tonight I wanted to start off postive with a few thank yous! Too bad that is the short list.
    Man TexasCowgirl, isn't that the truth, should have been the other way around, instead the majority are traitors What a shame!!

Thanks everyone for working so hard today,TOGETHER WE WILL TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    NEW TALKING POINT:

Rasmussen just posted this:
    At the other end of the spectrum, just 15% say Bush is doing a good or an excellent job on immigration

I'm contributing one dollar to the Indiana Democratic Party. Indiana is a red state, in 2006 4 Democrats beat incumbent Republicans in House races. Let's get them solidly in our camp. Maybe this will get Richard Lugar's attention. https://www.knowledgemessenger.com/lb/c ... ems&hdr=no

Is there a new activist thread for today (Tuesday) where we can post info our calls etc. ??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Is there a new activist thread for today (Tuesday) where we can post info our calls etc. ??
    There will probably be one up soon.Will leave a link here at the end of this post when there is a new one!

Wonder if they traitors are going to show reintroducing this bill on c-span 2?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    This is the thread for the day again! Lets rock their world PATRIOTS!!!!

I have had my coffee and I am ready to rumble.

Below link is to Kates great fax!!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=69365

Good morning April, Here's to a very productive day we have to hit them hard.
    Kates faxes are great huh, she got some good pictures 0f the "New Americans"

Here's to all you patriots, LETS TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!! LET THEM HEAR YOUR ROAR!!!!