Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Already this morning I have sent E-mails to all 100 Senators.

I have donated $100 for the automated calls.

I have called about 20 senators. I made the usual Demint, Sessions, etc. thank you calls.

I called my NH Senators-all local offices and DC. Senator Sununu's office once again assured me he is against "amnesty" including path to citizenship.

Senator Gregg's office was the same old song and dance. I know that he is for amnesty-his vote will depend on how the guest workers are handled. According to his office and a speech I heard him say, if the guest worker numbers are decreased he would have a hard time voting for this. That is of course unless Jorge and company strong arm him enough. I also once again asked his office how they could expect my vote when Sen Gregg praised Teddy K on the senate floor and called him a great American. That one still boils my blood. Of course he staffers really do not know how to respond.

I will now start calling the rest of the US senators and send soe faxes.

Way to go Nicole , You are right on top of it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by peladac
    Whew, I've been at it for 3 hrs now. On Slick willy Teddy (hiccup) kennedy's contact form, he didn't have immigration as an issue like all the others, he has "working for comprehensive immigration reform". Slime bucket. Of course I didn't click that.

Way to go patriots!!!

Power to the people!!

I hope we burn the phone lines, computers and fax machines!!
    PEDADAC, Now that you have filled out the form on Kennedys site the next time you won't have to type it all in just click on each box and paste it in. goes pretty fast after the first time.
    Yes, and thank goodness for that. Fortunately most of the sites picked up my information and I just pasted my letter.

Excellent job everyone!!!!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Thank you for the great support everyone.

Also, please take a little time to contact our allied groups and encourage them to launch tv, radio, newspaper ads on their end.

Here is our allied list
    http://www.bankofamericaboycott.com/coa ... ndex.shtml

There are some groups like FAIR and a few others that are not on the list, you may want to contact them as well.

We need as many groups reaching out with paid advertising against S. 1348 as possible and we need that fast.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

APRIL, JAK WILLIAMS MESSAGE LOOKS LIKE A GOOD LINK TO GO INTO OUR PERMANENT CONTACT LIST!!!WE NEED TO KEEP TRACK OF OUR FRIENDS!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Thank you for the great support everyone.

Also, please take a little time to contact our allied groups and encourage them to launch tv, radio, newspaper ads on their end.

Here is our allied list
    http://www.bankofamericaboycott.com/coa ... ndex.shtml

There are some groups like FAIR and a few others that are not on the list, you may want to contact them as well.

We need as many groups reaching out with paid advertising against S. 1348 as possible and we need that fast.

W
    On it!!!

MAKE SURE TO CALL, FAX, E-MAIL SEN. JOHN ENSIGN (R-NV) (202-224-6244) (current National Republican Senatorial Committee Chairman) as well. You may want to add him to your "focus list."

Note this recent interview. Seems he could go either way:

Ensign: Z-Visas are Staying In, Bill May Be Improved: John Hawkins has an interesting interview with Sen. John Ensign (R-NV), current National Republican Senatorial Committee Chairman. Toward the end of the interview, Ensign answers a question about removing the "probationary Z-visas" from the current Senate bill with:

We can't get enough votes [to remove that measure]. That's the bottom line. If we could do that, I would go with you on that. But, you don't have enough votes in the U.S. Senate to do that.

Will Ensign ultimately support the bill? That's where this interview gets tricky. For example, Ensign says:

Well, first of all, I want to see the final version. I don't think people should judge the final version. I'm against the bill as it currently stands. But, if we can make some changes to the bill, I do believe it will be a much better bill than current law is...and it will help actually clean up some things.

But does he think that the bill will be that much improved through the present amendment process?I am not in any way, shape, or form confident that the bill is going to be fixed. As a matter of fact, I'm very doubtful. I'm saying that if we can fix it, and I'm saying I would like to fix it, I would actually like to try to solve the problem, it's just that the current bill misses the mark and it misses the mark badly.

Is Ensign positioning himself for a Kyl-like (though Kyl's not the only one saying this) "I'm not completely happy with the present bill, but it's better than things as they now stand so I'll vote for it" or is he merely saying that he's open-minded about the bill's improvement but skeptical?
    Another interesting exchange:

John Hawkins: Well, John, let's say that's passed. Trent Lott has already said that they're going to take that sort of thing [requiring more extensive rules for the background check for the Z-visa] out in committee. He's already publicly said...

John Ensign: Well, we've got some good leverage on that as far as conference. We can make sure that those things are what are called, pre-conference. They have to agree to them before we ever allow them to go to the conference. We can filibuster them going to conference. So, we do have some leverage there. We haven't given everything up by letting that happen. That's a very strong...parliamentary trick that we have

But how strong is it? For skeptics of this bill, is it worth letting this bill be passed (giving in on cloture)--even while the leadership talks about removing "improvements" in the bill--in the hopes that they'll be able to maintain a filibuster to keep these "improving" provisions in during conference?

Story found here:

http://noamaskew.blogspot.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GO ALIPAC TEAM!!!
    .................................................. ...............................................
    "IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!"
    ...............................Check out this link everyone!!.................................
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68894
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok, everyone lets make our voices be heard, PHONE, FAX, AND E-MAIL, WE NEED EVERYONE INVOLVED, STOP S1348 ,YOU LOOKIE LOU'S TOO WE NEED YOU!! LETS SAVE OUR COUNTRY FROM THIS INVASION!
    INSTRUCTIONS AND POSTING THREAD LINK BELOW!
    Leave posts so we know what they are saying!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=69158
    ALL CONTACT INFORMATION.....Senators, news, radio, ETC.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216

Banned
    Populist wrote;
    MAKE SURE TO CALL, FAX, E-MAIL SEN. JOHN ENSIGN (R-NV) (202-224-6244) (current National Republican Senatorial Committee Chairman) as well. You may want to add him to your "focus list."
    Good point: Hammer Ensign, Lott, McConnell, & Reid!!!

Ensign is very powerful--3rd in the Senate Rep. hierarchy of snakes!!!

Banned
    W wrote:

[quote:33swwc67]olivermyboy wrote:
    Here is what we are going to get folks!!!

* Amnesty Without Limits.
    * Illegal Aliens Eligible for In-State Tuition.
    * No English Required.
    * Social Security Rip-Offs.
    * Border Fence Cut Short.
    * 24 Hour Limit on Background Checks.
    * Gang Members Eligible for Amnesty.
    * Undermines U.S. Sovereignty.
    * Estimated $2.6 Trillion Cost to Taxpayers.
    * Illegal Aliens Not Required to Pay Back Taxes.
    * Fugitive Aliens Eligible for Amnesty.
    * Chain Migration Expanded to Absorb Backlog.
    Great list! Did you make it or another group? I would like to send it out in our next email alert.

It was in the FAIR update I just received & I posted the entire thing under a general discussion new topic. I liked it, too!!! I stole it!
    Last edited by Jean; 08-18-2013 at 10:11 PM.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast