Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Okay Olivermyboy, I will use these points also when calling. Thank you.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hannity just reported that according to a Roll Call story, at a photo op last week, pro-amnesty senators stood in front of a bunch of boxes that were allegedly full of a million letters or so from people who support amnesty. Apparently a reporter checked and found that many of the boxes were empty! Snagged! If someone can find this story, please post.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Hannity just reported that according to a Roll Call story, at a photo op last week, pro-amnesty senators stood in front of a bunch of boxes that were allegedly full of a million letters or so from people who support amnesty. Apparently a reporter checked and found that many of the boxes were empty! Snagged! If someone can find this story, please post.
    OH thats good!!Sounds like something they would do so it looks like the majority wants some kind of amnesty, not only are they traitors they are liars and cheats!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Talking points for calls, emails, faxes!

The Senate & President Bush need to ENFORCE EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAWS INSTEAD OF PURSUING AMNESTY. ATTRITION THROUGH ENFORCEMENT!

1. Why should we trust Bush no matter how much money he throws at border security? He lied last fall during election season about building the wall. Has not happened! And, what about Ted Kennedy, he has 7 failed amnesties under his belt!

2. Who gave many Senators the permission to stop representing the citizens of America?

***Have you checked Congress’ poll numbers lately?
    ***How is Bush doing in the polls
    ***It is obvious, Congress and the President are on the wrong side of this issue in a Representative government

3. S1348 will remain amnesty no matter how many amendments are added. The amendments will be stripped away in committee and they are useless!

4. I will be watching C-Span to see how the Senator votes on cloture after Senator Reid reintroduces the Amnesty bill S1348 to the Senate floor and I will letting the fellow citizens of my state know how he voted!

5. What is Bi-National Healthcare doing in the Amnesty Bill?

6. Alexander's, Corker's and Hutchison's "touchback" provision is still amnesty and will not survive in the bill anyway!

PLEASE READ: Newt Gingrich is on Hannity right now speaking out strongly AGAINST the amnesty bill, this is just a repeat of the failed 1986 legislation, there is NO chance that the govt could implement this bill. This terrible current amnesty bill is just a Ted Kennedy bill and we should urge our senators to vote NO on cloture, but IF the pro-amnesty senators get cloture, conservative senators can still fillibuster, so IF it come to this, we should urge conservative senators to do everything they can to stop it, every procedural tool they can use such as a fillibuster. Newt said 10-12 Senators can block this, so again if it comes to this, urge conservative senators to do everything they can to block it. Newt also said if a bill was going through that the liberals didn't like, they would do this.

But for right now, as we know, urge senators to vote NO on cloture.

April
    Great Job Patriots!! Let's keep the momentum going!!! Keep those phone lines HOT!!!!

Hi Everyone!

I am getting a late start today but am here for the duration tonight!
    It gives me great hope to see so many working so hard to defeat
    S1348

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Hi Everyone!

I am getting a late start today but am here for the duration tonight!
    It gives me great hope to see so many working so hard to defeat
    S1348
    Well Hello Proud, glad to have you with us, knock em dead my friend!!

I'm posting and calling again at the same time, after I get enough posts up I'll do some faxes, but have to leave my computer to do that!! just wanted to get W.'s donation message out there on the board!! have a great productive day, talk to you later!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I plan to hit the phone calls first while they are still in DC, I am on pacific time here so it is still early.

Then will hit the faxes and emails,
    Then back to the phones to fill voice mail boxes.

Remember everyone to listen to your talk radio and try very hard to get on and spread the word!

Visit other boards and forums and get the word out!

I think Americans have momentum in this issue and so we should go with it as much as possible to get more and more in on the fight!

Have a rewarding and productive day everyone!

Okay Friends, if you want to have an impact on a local news board that has impact on Senator Lamar Alexander and Senator Bob Corker, this is it. Bradley County Tennessee delivered the biggest Republican votes to Senator Alexander.

You want to get the message out and have people call. Put olivermyboy's points from FAIR on there also. Tell them to call. Get control of the message that the pro open borders is spewing. Have several informative posts put there. It will have an impact when the stakes are spelled out.

Here is the link. Put our message out there guys.

http://forums.bradleyweekly.com/index.p ... sg6083#new
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast