Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fox just reported the is a big rally in Wisconsin tomorrow in support of the budget cuts..gee do ya think the citizenry is getting ticked off....

Kathyet

And the news media speaks....

Nets Champion Wisconsin Public Employees 'Rising Up' in 'Mutiny' Against 'Extreme Cuts'
    By: Brent Baker
    Friday, February 18, 2011 8:14 AM EST

ABC on Thursday night championed a “mutiny in Americaâ€

Quote Originally Posted by Floorguy
    I say do like Reagan and fire all that are on strike
    "With all these Americans out of work, I'd say they're playing with Dynamite!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Democ rats just showed up....I am so impressed!!!!!

Kathyet

Three years ago in Texas. This is what is under all of U.S..

There are those who will defy the laws , they want disorder and they can be used .

On the ones who burned down the Texas Governors Mansion.

Anarchist groups and the Earth First types as well as the thug side of LaRaza all have elements who will act out like this on their own or can be used by others for bad acts.

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/State-Po ... 45699.html

All of America must be on guard now.

Quoted from the Nation Right to Work Group in my email a few minutes ago.

It's easy to see that the union czars won't give up their power without a fight. That's why we have to remain vigilant.

Unions used to be for the American working person....now it is all about big money from the workers to their coffers and for their use instead of being non partisan and out to protect the American Worker it has turned into a big business scam.....They have lost their way they days of unions protecting the American worker is long gone all they are now are a bunch of thugs who hire illegals and protect people who don't do their job. If you have a grievance they tell you you don't have a leg to stand on. I think the pendulum has swung to the extreme. What we need is a "real workers union" in this country that caters to American workers one that is nation wide, one that is incorruptible. I know I know that is a pipe dream!!! But who knows I can dream.

This is from the National right to Work Group..

If you want an example of the sense of entitlement and desperation of union brass who will do anything to protect their power over taxpayers and government, look no further than Madison, Wisconsin.

You see, Big Labor-backed incumbents paid a price at the polls in November, and now Right to Work forces are on the march across the country demanding newly-elected state legislators and governors stick to their promises.

In Wisconsin, Governor Scott Walker has proposed a bill to give most government employees the Right to Work without having to pay tribute to a labor union.

The government unions are going ballistic because the law would take state government out of the hands of Big Labor, and put it back where it belongs – with the people's elected government.

Disturbingly, teacher union militants in Madison staged a "sick-out" on Wednesday and Thursday to protest the proposed law.

The shocking tactic shut down the schools, denying students two days of learning, forcing parents to adjust their schedules, and costing the taxpayers.

The teacher union bosses' extremism echoes the infamous philosophy of former American Federation of Teachers (AFT) union mogul Al Shanker: "When school children start paying union dues, that's when I'll start representing the interests of school children."

Now forced unionism extremists are flooding the capitol with hate-filled signs like the one at the top of this message. They are blatantly lying about what the proposed bill does, and they've pressured Big Labor-backed Democrats to flee out of the state to shut down the state senate.

It's easy to see that the union czars won't give up their power without a fight. That's why we have to remain vigilant.

And we're making great strides nationwide. Just this week, the New Hampshire state house passed a Right to Work bill to make union dues payment strictly voluntary in the Granite State. The next step is a vote in the state senate.

In the coming days and weeks, the battles against Big Labor in New Hampshire, Wisconsin, and other forced unionism states will become even more crucial.

You can see in Wisconsin the length the union militants will go to protect their government-granted monopoly privileges and power.

That's why your continued action is so crucial. Here are just some of the ways you can help:

1) Sign the National Right to Work Act petition, if you haven't already.

While the forces of freedom continue to fight for Right to Work laws in forced unionism states, it's vital we force a vote in Congress to end the union bosses' government-granted forced-dues-seizing power over hardworking Americans.

2) Tell your friends, family, and other like-minded citizens to go to StopBigLabor.com and sign the petition to help us grow the Right to Work movement.

3) Chip in with a contribution of $10 or more to the National Right to Work Committee today to help us fight back against Big Labor.

4) Be prepared. What's happening right now in Wisconsin will happen in more states in the days and weeks ahead.

We'll let you know when your elected officials at both the federal and state levels need to hear from grassroots citizens like you.

We must keep up the pressure.

The message to send to elected officials is clear -- do not give in or back down to the union bosses who want to maintain and even expand their stranglehold over our economy and our government.

We've made it this far thanks to you. Now, the union bosses are scrambling.

Shutting down schools. Fleeing the state. Calling their opponents Nazis.

This is what we're up against.

Sincerely,

Mark Mix

Kathyet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123