Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, the same day that the are trying to crucify Bruce the University of Colorado raises tuition by 9 per cent....yet they want to spend our state tax dollars to set up an office in Mexico to recruit farm workers who will never return home.

These are DEMOCRATS folks (not that the R's are much better) who convinced enough voters to let them keep a nice rebate we all received from state sales tax receipts. Bruce, yes TABOR was behind that!

Again, the DEMOCRATIC Party never met an illegal they did not like! Bush R too!

In Latin America they call them peasants...the word is campesino. In Mexico if you are FAT they call you FAT Gordo, skinny, flaco, bald, pelon, only in America do you have to be so sensitive and politically correct and that is why your government will not enforce the law on immigration and deport because everybody has some kind of rights! Take it to court and the lawyer's kids all go to college!

Duh
    If anyone wants to make a call or send an email about this issue, here are three big supporters who are pushing the bill to bring more illegals to Colorado and who were outraged beyond belief at Douglas Bruce's apt comment:

Kathleen Curry 303-866-2945, email kathleen.curry.house@state.co.us

Terrance Carroll 303-866-2909, email: terrance.carroll.house@state.co.us

Marsha Looper 303-866-2946, email: marshalooper@gmail.com

In case it hasn't been mentioned yet, the bill in question is Colorado House Bill 1325. Please state that you are opposed to HB 1325.

They are callng it a "pilot program" (like the Mexican truckers' pilot program that never ended). They claim they will screen Mexicans for health problems and criminal backgrounds (as if such a database exists in Mexico). They want to open offices in Mejico for recruiting up to 5,000 farm laborers. What about their large and extended families?

If anyone wants to contact Douglas Bruce (hopefully to send him kudos), here is his contact info: 303-866-5525, email doug@douglasbruce.com

To contact any others in the Colorado legislature, here's a link:
    http://tinyurl.com/6avu6t
    Full link:
    http://www.leg.state.co.us/Clics/CLICS2 ... enframeset

Duh
    Duh

Today on the news that Kathleen Kurry said that she has officers protecting her from all the outrage of the citizens of colorado. She is afraid for her life, give me a freakin break.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Bruce was on the John & Ken show today and said the overwhelming majority of calls and e-mails he has received from around the country (I think the figure he used was 95%) were supportive of his comments.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Today on the news that Kathleen Kurry said that she has officers protecting her from all the outrage of the citizens of colorado. She is afraid for her life, give me a freakin break.
    She won't release any of the so-called hate mail with threats, which to me indicates she didn't get any. The police are trying to determine if *one* of the messages was a threat. If they can't tell upon one reading of the message, I doubt if it included a threat. It was also reported that she is no longer reading any of her email at all because it is too upsetting to her. Poor girl.

Terrance Carroll released one of his "threatening" emails. The emailer simply told him to stop denying Douglas Bruce his freedom of speech. TC considers that a threat.

Finally, a news report last evening said that Terrance Carroll has decided not to censure or otherwise punish Douglas Bruce. Instead, TC has decided to simply ignore DB's comments and says that will be the most effective way to handle DB.

Duh
    Duh

Bruce is running for reelection to Colorado's House District 15, and the GOP Establsihment in Colorado, is backing a primary challenger against him. Here's Bruce's website: www.douglasbruce.com/

How can it be hate speech if it's true. Most are illiterate and clearly, most are peasants. If a lawsuit or procedural punishment is justified because the truth hurts, I'm sure we don't have enough judges and courts. It was offensive but our freedom of speech is inalienable, and and it's given by God. I've been called illiterate and many other things, some right here on ALIPAC. And although I've not been called a peasant (the term's a bit out of date), I've been called similar things like common, lazy, laborer, farmboy and the like. I wonder if our nation now wants to silence our legislators for being offensive. That's a scary thought. Perhaps public opinion should exact punishment in cases like these -- rather than some half-assed democrat.
    '58 Airedale

Although Bruce's terminology sounds harsh to most American's PC deafened ears- I for one agree with him. Sometimes the truth hurts. Most of these guys have no more than a 2-3rd grade education and no grasp whatsoever of the English language. In my opinion-that makes you illiterate!

Meaining of the word Peasant:
    peas·ant (pznt)
    n.
    1. A member of the class constituted by small farmers and tenants, sharecroppers, and laborers on the land where they form the main labor force in agriculture.
    2. A country person; a rustic.
    3. An uncouth, crude, or ill-bred person; a boor.

#1 seems right on the money when talking of illegals.

#3 might be what some leftists think of Bruce. LOL!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bruce was interviewed yesterday, by Dr. Larry Bates, and Chuck Bates, on their radio show, "News and Views". To hear the broadcast, go to www.soundwaves2000.com/unwo/ and click the link for the 04-24-08 program, entitled "Bankers and immigration with Laura Fisher of the American bankers Association and Representative Doug Bruce."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast