Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Went on the internet and tried to find listing of states supporting AZ and states opposing -- couldn't even find a percentage of pro and con.

GR
    There have been lists of states who are enacting their own laws against illegal aliens, and they've been shown on several shows (mostly Fox News).

Last number I heard was twenty states, but that's only the states.

Many more communities and cities are following Arizona's lead.

These illegal aliens are selling their souls for what? Money? Power?

THEIR SOULS!

What do I mean by that?

These illegal aliens live entire lives of criminal activities.

Stolen identities and social security cards.

Fraudulent identifications, which is a FELONY and no FELON can EVER be an American citizen.

Which is why they're demanding a blanket amnesty.

In the end mexico's own do not want to "be Americans". They want to be mexican citizens inside their own nation, which is why they're terrorizing America to take over this land.

Which they'll treat exactly like they've treated their beloved homeland of mexico.

See what I mean about "selling their souls"?

Only thing is it's all to no avail, which is what these corruptions bring about - NOTHING IN THE END.

God cannot be honored by any illegal alien invasions of any kind.

Jesus proved what He thinks of anyone tainting His Father's house, when he took up a cat of nine tails and BEAT those who were turning His Father's house into a pit of corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by GR
    The more they fight "we the people", the more our numbers grow EVERY TIME THEY "BELIEVE" THEY'VE WON.

The longer this goes on, the harder they hit "we the people", the bigger the "CHANGE" will be within our government for OUR benefit within OUR nation.

"We the people" are still the ones who pay them, and that can end anytime, as was seen in Bell, California.

If anyone thought Americans were seething inside their homes in March 2006 when mexico marched on OUR nation . . . they have no idea how hot "we the people" become every time they move against us and allow foreigners to do the same.

It's becoming apparent that NO ILLEGAL ALIENS will be welcomed inside the USA, even "if" they become legal Americans. For, they are sealing their own fate against all Americans, and if that is what they want, then we can honor that fate forever to their demise.
    I think you have a point--there may be a silver lining in this dark cloud. I just talked with a bus driver today who was really against illegals listening to radio to see what the decision was--it's just amazing how angry people are, the politicals really don't get it.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

April
    STATEMENT BY GOVERNOR JAN BREWER PHOENIX –

“I am disappointed by Judge Susan Bolton’s ruling enjoining several provisions of “The Support Our Law Enforcement and Safe Neighborhoods Actâ€

April
    Please take the time to let Gov. Brewer know how much we appreciate and support her.

Contact info:

She accepts emails from out side AZ on her contact form.

http://azgovernor.gov/Contact.asp

Please contribute to the AZ's fight!

http://www.keepazsafe.com/
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by Watson
    I think you have a point--there may be a silver lining in this dark cloud. I just talked with a bus driver today who was really against illegals listening to radio to see what the decision was--it's just amazing how angry people are, the politicals really don't get it.

Yes, there are many silver linings in this pseudo win.

I've immediately emailed Gov Brewer and she has my family's full support, as do America's growing majority.

Washington needs to be afraid, because the more they push the illegal alien agenda, the more Americans will turn against them.

Americans were not as against G.W. Bush, but his numbers soared downward instantly when he began his pro-illegal alien and anti-American rhetoric - making the huge mistake of calling Americans "unwilling to work".

The numbers regarding illegal aliens started at low levels with Obama and they only go downward (not to be confused with the white wash obama did over Americans to gain their voting support).

And the numbers of Americans grow against EVERYONE and ANYONE in our government each time "anyone" tries to push illegal alien on Americans.

People like luis gutierrez are scum to America's majority.

Know this - if - a huge if - mexico prevails with their invasion into America, people LIKE slime ball luis gutierrez will be ruling over the USA.

These people, like gutierrez, are thugs who will cut down to death anyone, even their own race, who fights the next step in their invasion against America - which is a total takeover of the USA for the name of mexico and their "never recognized" mexican American war loss.

These illegal aliens think they are running from something by taking on the USA.

In reality, they are running INTO MORE OF THE SAME that they claim they are running from, and it's something they are creating of their own.

This scenario is just like an oprah show, in that psychologically speaking, illegal aliens are dysfunctional people who keep repeating, and creating, the same environments that they say they have been running from their entire life.

See what I mean?

It would be interesting to know how much they collect in donations. Money talks...

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn50
    I'd be willing to donate some greenbacks to help their cause...to fight the good fight. Money talks... Wonder if they called for donations, how much they would collect?

Arizona is calling for donations.

Who has the link?

Look around - it's all over this forums.

A federal judge has ruled that states have no right to defend their citizens.
    Not exactly. The court has defined an obligation for the states to defend it's outlaws from federal laws. When we all quit paying taxes that may be useful.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast