Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Words Cannot Express My Outrage!!!

Folks, I've just witnessed something that makes me physically ill. A federal judge has ruled that states have no right to defend their citizens. Words cannot express my anger at this moment!! Are we going to have to fight another civil war to take our country back from those who are destroying it a piece at a time?! I am absolutely disgusted with the human garbage occupying our White House, Congress and the judicial system! I cannot be the only one feeling such desperation and sadness at this time!? Maybe the militias do have a place in our society
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Im angry too, but not surprised.

It's not over till the fat lady sings and she hasn't even begun. AZ knew this was a possibility and they are fully prepared to take it to high court. Don't give up. Please.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If I remember right, the Civil War started over the Fed's interferrence
    into state affairs.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Looks like its up to the people to root out the illegals, since the government establishment has no will to do anything about it!!! This ruling was just short of amnesty in my eyes.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

This judge has done something I would not have believed years ago - she turned me into a Republican.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i agree. none of these power hungry, vote counting anti-american douchebags will ever do what is actually right. now you know why they want to take people's guns. they know damn well what is coming. it's like they are laying the foundation of a race war or civil war. then they can take away any rights left to us citizens. imagine how closely together blacks and whites would be working together on this if owebama wasn't in office. will us whites finally take up arms and fight for what is ours? or will we just passively swallow every last piecer of racial guilt and garbage spewed out by liberal media?

Words can not express my feeling....

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by defaoite62
    If I remember right, the Civil War started over the Fed's interferrence into state affairs.

Def
    No, the Civil War started because slave states thought slavery should be allowed in new states added to the Union, while newly elected President Lincoln and the Republican Congress thought the opposite. So the slave states seceeded even though the entire Federal Government offered to pass a Constitutional amendment allowing them to maintain slavery in perpetituity.

TexasBorn, you are not alone.

Signed,
    Beyond upset and disappointed.

This is nothing but a feeble attempt by our illustrious Govt to try and throw thier (bloated) weight around. I am confident that other states will soon follow suit behind AZ with thier own version of this law anyway.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast