Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Menendez office not real happy.

Called my offices and now faxing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What did they say gogo?? Did they give the impression they are being swamped?

-I've switched to the reps. Thanks for head's up. My personal rep, Mark Kirk's office said he is for it.

-My favorite so far is the intern that asked how to spell E-verify. How did you keep a straight face when he asked you that (I'd have to look back and see who that happened too)??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    What did they say gogo?? Did they give the impression they are being swamped?

-I've switched to the reps. Thanks for head's up. My personal rep, Mark Kirk's office said he is for it.

-My favorite so far is the intern that asked how to spell E-verify. How did you keep a straight face when he asked you that (I'd have to look back and see who that happened too)??
    No but by the response they have gotten a lot of calls and they said, "that's not true" like they were ready for it. I told them exactly what I knew and they went quiet.

April
    LETS KEEP THE HEAT ON PATRIOTS!!!! THEY MAY NOT LIKE IT HOT BUT IT IS WHAT GETS THEIR ATTENTION!!!

For CA residents:

Barbara Boxer's number is incorrect on the SEnators list.

Her fax number is Washington is:

202-224-0454

working4change
    GoGo wrote
    Menendez office not real happy.
    Gee that's a shame the traitor to the American people is not having a good day!!!!! They weren't too happy when I called either..I was on hold for a little while also. I am working on the House now. Keep up the heat everybody!!!!

April
    JUST A REMINDER THAT OUR FULL FOCUS NEEDS TO BE PUT ON THE HOUSE AS REQUESTED BY WILLIAM!!! PLEASE SWITCH GEARS AND PUT YOUR ENERGY THERE! TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!!

April
    Contact info for US HOUSE OF REPS!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-506967.html#506967

TOLL FREE

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    888-355-3588
    866-220-0044

April
    ROAR ON PATRIOTS!!!

[/quote]

Pelosi's fax is busy

McConnell's office for E-verify

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast