Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Worrisome Thought and Possible Developments

Just talked to a very intelligent person who stays very up to date on our country's politics.

He said that Republicans do not realize just how much the Democrats are playing a part and have joined in this push for McCain.

We did hear about Democrats voting for McCain in some of the primaries.

He said lots of "liberals" are going all out for McCain.

Is this because they find him appealing or is it because they prefer him to be the candidate of choice in order to put Obama or Clinton in office.

It's a very complicated situation and if we've EVER needed to stand strong and united it is RIGHT NOW.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not surprised by this. Perhaps they're hedging their bets with the ultimate intention of destroying conservatism.

McCain and the Democrats haven't a clue what kind of protracted fight will follow a win by any of them.

We did hear about Democrats voting for McCain in some of the primaries
    Yes.....that was part of the strategy to get 2 of the same so they got what they wanted no matter which party was in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Michael Savage had it just about right when he said we only have "one party with two heads" now! McCain is a Dem in RINO clothing....and a traitor...to boot!

If we can keep up a steady outcry against amnesty we could do what abortion opponents did starting over two deacdes ago. (Hopefully, it will come together faster, though. It needs to.) When enough people had organized on THAT issue nearly all of the mainstream candidates had to listen. Certainly , they had differing views, but now no one dares come out and say that they really don't care. That's happened on other issues; Now, even Deomcrats are careful to say "We do support the troops" or "Yes, I believe in God."

I think we are lucky that, in these times, countries like Mexico, DO have great opportunity for improvement. After all, it is not Darfur-- far from it.
    With the price of oil likely to stay high they should really be rolling in foreign earnings. Mexico is the ninth largest supplier to the US market, and I bet ranks pretty high to other countries as well. Allowing unrestricted numbers of Latin Americans--and stowaways from elsewhere--isn't nearly the humanitarian issue that it seems. A more dire issue is the spectre of jobless Americans headed for ruin.

Activists seizing upon the right-to-life issue finally did make a difference in America. A Big difference. The same can be done with illegal immigration regardless of who is in office.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

John McCain has almost the same platform as Hillary and Obama. The only two differences between them is that John McCain is
    (1) pro-war and (2) lacks the celebrity that Obama and Clinton have.

There is no way he would win against either.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

LegalUSCitizen,

I think that the Dems have put together a brilliant stategy. Illegal immigration is a tougher subject for the Republican party then the Dems. The Dems smelled blood in the aisles when the conservitives went for the jugulars on any Republican that even looked at the McCain-Kennedy Bill. The Dems can handle any backlash from their own. (as little as there is to speak of)

Illegal Immigration is not as decisive in the Dems camps. Hillary was a known canidate with many flaws, and much baggage. Enter Obama. Lights a fire with his charm and articulation, brings to the table younger voters and blacks. Many that would have sat on the sideline otherwise.

Kennedy comes out and endorses Obama. Kennedy knows that this young man has very little experience a shoddy record and to little time in the party to recieve the super delegates support. Hillary get the super delegates, Kennedy throws his support in and Obama is either VP canidate or throws his supporters to Hillary.

How I hope this proves wrong!

If Hillary wins the nom, I predict Barking Obamo and her kiss and make up and Hillary wants him as VP.

If Hillary wins the nom, I predict Barking Obamo and her kiss and make up and Hillary wants him as VP.
    I am thinking she drags out and dusts off Westly Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    How can anyone ignore the fact that Hitlary getting "in" will be a toofer?
    We will have her and Bill....he will be having his 3rd term.
    Id rather see Obama get it......his wife wont be playing co presidenta!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast