Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can Hillary choose Bill for VP?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger

I am thinking she drags out and dusts off Westly Clark.

I hadn't thought of that. Perhaps you're right.

If she's elected, Bill will be roving about the planet throwing rocks at people who challenge the Clinton dynasty.

CR
    Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    If Hillary wins the nom, I predict Barking Obamo and her kiss and make up and Hillary wants him as VP.
    How can anyone ignore the fact that Hitlary getting "in" will be a toofer?
    We will have her and Bill....he will be having his 3rd term.
    Id rather see Obama get it......his wife wont be playing co presidenta!
    I agree that Obama will be Hillary's VP pick.

Hillary might be in for 2 terms if she wins. However, as much as it pains me to say this, if McCain gets the nomination, the conservatives have to vote Democrat. If McCain wins the election without the support of conservatives then that will essentially invalidate the whole cause.

A message has to be sent to the Republican party that conservatives will not vote for a liberal like McCain and that they CAN'T win the election without conservatives.

Even Ann Coulter said that Hillary is more conservative than McCain and that she will vote for Hillary over McCain. She was on Hannity and Colmes the other night and it was probably one of the most hysterical segments of TV ever. But she was dead serious and pointed out several things that make Hillary more conservative than McCain.

Don't worry about McCain because he will NEVER win the presidency because we won't vote for him. I will vote for a REAL conservative no matter what.

McCain=Dukakis

The Democrats will destroy every GOP candidate except for Paul....look at fundraising numbers and it shows the handwriting on the wall.

I still maintain that illegal immigration is THE wedge issue of 2008 and is capable of bringing down McCain, Clinton, Obama and any other candidate who supports amnesty! Clinton further alienated African Americans and white voters during the debates by nationally declaring her support for amnesty, like McCain, and Hispanics by stating that illegals will have to go to the back of the line, which is irrelevant since once comprehensive immigration reform passes the quotas will be raised to include them anyway. Obama alienated African Americans and whites when he responded that the influx of mass numbers of low-skill, low-income illegals was not affecting African Americans. He may have cut his own throat with that one! Anyway...with the economy getting worse and worse and the news continues to report staggering American job losses, this issue will end up as the double-edged sword for all amnesty supporters!

Meanwhile, we all have to continue to work our tails off getting the word out and keeping this issue in the forefront. I also think that the political strategists for the anti-illegal immigration candidates will eventually jump on board and make this THE WEDGE ISSUE OF 2008 to take them all down!!!

Besides.....once those candidates who support amnesty finish cutting their own throats over this issue, now THAT would be the perfect time for our HERO to step in and take advantage of their demise!!!

There's still hope!!!

As a tired and angry old man, the Dems can easily beat McCain, assuming he lives long enough to compete at all.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

After 8 horrible years of Bush, I can't be believe we are going to be stuck with McAmnesty on the republican ticket... I don't know one conservative republican that is supporting McCain...I believe it was because of the open election in Florida that the democrats were able to cross over and vote for McCain.

Looks like the democrats out-smarted the republicans! Now we're going to get Amnesty jammed down our throats: Thanks to all the Stupid Americans who aren't paying attention!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12