Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Would I be better off as an illegal immigrant?

Would I be better off as an illegal immigrant?

3:19 PM, Mar. 18, 2011 | 9Comments

Letters

Could somebody please inform me on how to become an illegal alien, a.k.a. undocumented person?

I came here in 1964, legally, from Germany. I learned to speak English and integrated into society. I have spent much money on medical costs, legal advice and representation, and buying food without food stamps. I have put two children through college without financial aid, paid all kinds of taxes for almost 50 years, and voted all these years for politicians who made unfulfilled promises that resulted in ever-increasing taxes.

Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that I would be better off to be an illegal alien.

P.S. If I get caught as such and get deported... I will get a free trip to Germany.

Willie

www.dailyrecord.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

When you find out.............let me know..
    ------------------------

We'd all be better off if we were illegals. You get everything handed to you on a silver platter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    We'd all be better off if we were illegals. You get everything handed to you on a silver platter.

Not true at all and your unawareness startles me. They ran out of silver platters in 2008 and had to change to Platinum platters!

Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiara

Not true at all and your unawareness startles me. They ran out of silver platters in 2008 and had to change to Platinum platters!
    Ha ha ha...

Unfortunately it's true...
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Joe Legal vs. Jose Illegal
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Sure we all would be better off.

"There's nowhere for us to go!" everyone hates our guts because we came with nothing and forged out of the wilderness the "Greatest Nation on the Planet!" And now everyone hates us for that! Would we be illegals in England?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Starting to wish I was illegal seems like they have more opertunities to live the american dream than I ever will! We should start sneeking in to other countries and slowly taking them over just think if it catches on in a little over 50yrs we could have little usa's all over the world and that would really mess these illegals up they wouldn't know where to go

Quote Originally Posted by moptop
    Starting to wish I was illegal seems like they have more opertunities to live the american dream than I ever will! We should start sneeking in to other countries and slowly taking them over just think if it catches on in a little over 50yrs we could have little usa's all over the world and that would really mess these illegals up they wouldn't know where to go
    "American's are bailing out of here at actually an alarming rate, they don't keep track of American's leaving either! I say we hunker down, stick together and take our country away from the dumbass liberals!"
    What really kills me is Glenn Beck said it would get worse before it got better,
    it's pretty bad now, and these liberal one worlders are going to beg for us to save they're retched whiny asses when we hit rock bottom! Americans just need to stick together and keep pounding them with the truth until Nov.2012 (Judgment Day!)
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast