Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    They really know how to win friends and influence people.
    Yea, they sure do!

Illegals raise Mexican flag over Maywood
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uhua9tnZNo

American Veteran Removes US Flag from beneath Mexican Flag
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-reply-222265.html

Illegal Alien Protest Rally Part 4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLxfSp2n ... re=related

Illegals Threaten To Murder Americans With Axes and Shovels SB 1070
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDlutO0K ... re=related

Illegals(?) Attack Senior Citizens
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daxOhUTgL54

Senior Citizen Lady Attacked By Illegals
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De1u2GTB ... re=related

Fox News Reporter Attacked by Husband and Wife
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53h7M3_F ... re=related

They have no respect, period!
    We will not compromise.

Banned
    Well I see few here even want to try and negotiate. I'm also a war veteran and a college grad and I don't like the idea of them getting a GI Bill also but there are other small things available to service members and I said 4 years (that 2 stuff is crap).

I really dislike the idea of even giving an inch. I really wouldn't think it would pass as dems would turn around against it ina heartbeat since so many it wouldn't allow holes for support. Idea was just how to show them for what they are, heartless bastards that really have no interest in the illegals either except as a new voter base as long as they could claim the credit. I'd also want any possible thing to be extremely small if by chance that compromise was ever made.

Still don't get me wrong I'm strongly against illegals also. My wife and 1 of my kids had to do the legal way. They are both Filipino and myself as a disabled combat veteran there surely was no shortcut for us. Over $1800-2100 in costs is what I'll of have to pay come the very end and sickens me the idea of amnesty. Just gets damn hard to do anything in politics without compromise of some sort and when neither side wants to nothing positive gets done.

May I offer this....

1. No more birthright citizenship if your parents are not American citizens

2. Any employer who knowlingly hires an illegal has his business license revoked, is arrested and does a minimum of ten years in the slammer.

3. Any illegal alien, or for that matter, anyone who steals someones social security number, drivers license, passport, etc. gets life.

4. All state and government offices shall have forms printed in English only.

5. No business establishment can demand an applicant be fluent in Spanish to attain employment.

6. Any congressman who does not obey the oath of office he took as a congressman to defend the constitution is in violation of that oath of office and can be removed.....carry it far enough and he can be charged with treason.

7. The 1982 Supreme court "footnote" made by Chief Justice Brennan needs to be eradicated.....it is the reason we are over run in our public schools by illegal alien students, and legal American students suffer because of the burden on teachers to render remedial instruction.

8. The 14th ammendment needs to be interpreted correctly.....as it was intended.

9. Deportation needs to begin immediately.

10. No more DSHS free anything to illegals. Foodstamps, rent vouchers, etc.

11. Landlords across the board can demand identification and refuse to rent to illegals and not be threatened to be charged with discrimation.

12. Any U.S. citizen of any ethnic background and that includes Caucasians that knowlingly aid or harbor illegals shall face serious fines.

You went through all that, then you should beat the drum the loudest!
    Obama is trying to convince American's that his administration has deported a record #no. of illegals, and that our borders have never been more secure!
    I say BS! He's meeting with the Hispanic caucus today in a closed door meeting! What he's telling them is real transparent, "I NEED MORE TIME, TO PASS AMNESTY!" If you're not in this country legally then you got to go!
    This includes you BARRY!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by escalade
    May I offer this....

2. Any employer who knowlingly hires an illegal has his business license revoked, is arrested and does a minimum of ten years in the slammer.

3. Any illegal alien, or for that matter, anyone who steals someones social security number, drivers license, passport, etc. gets life.

5. No business establishment can demand an applicant be fluent in Spanish to attain employment.

6. Any congressman who does not obey the oath of office he took as a congressman to defend the constitution is in violation of that oath of office and can be removed.....carry it far enough and he can be charged with treason.

7. The 1982 Supreme court "footnote" made by Chief Justice Brennan needs to be eradicated.....it is the reason we are over run in our public schools by illegal alien students, and legal American students suffer because of the burden on teachers to render remedial instruction.

8. The 14th ammendment needs to be interpreted correctly.....as it was intended.

11. Landlords across the board can demand identification and refuse to rent to illegals and not be threatened to be charged with discrimation.

12. Any U.S. citizen of any ethnic background and that includes Caucasians that knowlingly aid or harbor illegals shall face serious fines.
    PERFECT! This is the common sense solution which is needed to end the invasion of this country from south of the border!

This is what I call "compromise!"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Syanis
    Well I see few here even want to try and negotiate. I'm also a war veteran and a college grad and I don't like the idea of them getting a GI Bill also but there are other small things available to service members and I said 4 years (that 2 stuff is crap).

I really dislike the idea of even giving an inch. I really wouldn't think it would pass as dems would turn around against it ina heartbeat since so many it wouldn't allow holes for support. Idea was just how to show them for what they are, heartless bastards that really have no interest in the illegals either except as a new voter base as long as they could claim the credit. I'd also want any possible thing to be extremely small if by chance that compromise was ever made.

Still don't get me wrong I'm strongly against illegals also. My wife and 1 of my kids had to do the legal way. They are both Filipino and myself as a disabled combat veteran there surely was no shortcut for us. Over $1800-2100 in costs is what I'll of have to pay come the very end and sickens me the idea of amnesty. Just gets damn hard to do anything in politics without compromise of some sort and when neither side wants to nothing positive gets done.
    This sort of compromise is a loss for America. We compromised once back in 1986( the provision to secure the border contained therein this amnesty was never enforced) when we allowed this government to pass an amensty in which 5 million invaders eventually received citizenship. Today it's upwards of 20 million invaders demanding citizenship through their DREAM ACT babies!

You see where "compromise" gets you with these people! Any more compromise on this issue and we will not have a country left!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They should NEVER be granted citizenship any of them....never reward breaking the law, it is quite simple. NO
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by escalade
    May I offer this....

you ar e100 % right as for obama well he for the Illegal immigrant & he will alway be why he want the vote. don't the Mexico understand we
    don't want them In Our country . we don't go over to mexico & say we want food stamp & free med Care . we would Get shot they don't Listern to us at all this is Amercan Not mexico . My friend Is In college & he has to Pay they this Mexico Kid get it free & that BS Obama get the hell out along with your friends .you all Have this country one hell of amess

I don't trust the federal government. 250K would turn into 2 million at the blink of an eye due to fraud.

No amnesty period!

No....

Kathyet

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast