Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    You know Andyt, you are probably right. It is like so many here have to be different and root for the most ridiculous things!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I was a cook at the Pancake Pantry at 122nd and Stark back in the 70's.

AE, I know Exactly what you are talking about. I was kid there was a neighbor who had cows and my buddy and I used to sneak over and ride them Till I got thrown into an electric fence and tangled up and had to have my buddy go get my mom while being shocked the whole time I was waiting. Then got my butt beat all the way home because I did not ask permission to ride the cows from the neighbor. Those were the days. Now you do not see any of that around the Portland area. They are saying enough illegal’s sneak in each year to fill a city the size of DC. Yet our elected officials do nothing. Makes a fellow sick I tell ya. That’s one of the main reasons I moved south. Now the whole open borders crowed lives here.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Guys

Keep posting the statistics and facts about Illegals and encouraging people to get involved.

The statistics alone should be enough to infuriate people about what these Illegals are doing. Search for other forums too and share the information. The more Americans that know what these Illegals are doing to thier country the better...

GO US

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    pinestrawguy, I was a kid in Sandy when the seventies were in full swing, I hardly ever went to Portland. My sister went to Lewis and Clark College in the 70's though, and I spent a little time over there, it was culture shock for me!!

As for the cows issue, never rode one, but a lot of horses.

Our main thing in our small town was a thing we called "headlight tag". All the streets in town on outside of town had no street lights, and a lot of bushes along the roads. We'd all stand there, wait for a car to come along and everyone would scramble to hide in the bushes, in the dark before headlights "touched" you.

Of course this was mainly my brothers, and with many injuries. One time they decided to throw water balloons as well, then jump for the bushes, and it happened to be one of our local officers, who happened not to like any kids!! Unfortunately he knew which house to go to right away.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I had friends in Sandy back then. It was as far out as you could get back then. I'll bet it's grown quite a bit since then.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234