Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Myth of Global Warming"? You better go do some Research, that right there shows me your totally out of touch
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I was not going to respond but I just have to:

I am an American Citizen.

My family does not have healthcare, cannot afford $1000 per month premiums.I do not have paid medical leave or sick time for that matter.

We try very hard to live within our means, and I cannot speak for anyone else, but mine and my husband's paychecks are not going up but everything else is.

My 2 children have not ever and will never step foot in the education system (indoctrination centers) in this country just so I can teach them ethics, morality, respect, and honesty.

I have never, not once, received any support from the government. I do not expect nor desire the government to take care of me and my own.

I have never believed in the feminist movement. I have often said in my adult life that I should have been born 100 years ago when women did their jobs and men did theirs.

So in summary please refrain from lumping Americans into generalizations. There are many people just like me and my family.

There is not a darn thing wrong with the feminist movement. Thank God - I did not live 100 years ago.

Not all women want to sit around talking about children and cooking. I did not know jobs were divided at HIS and HERS????? How idiotic.

I will be darn if I dumb myself down for some insecure man. Don't like that type of man anyway - How boring! There are plenty of great secure men out there.

Part of what is wrong with this country is everything is being run by a group of business MEN.

2 steps forward, and one step back.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Not all women want to sit around talking about children and cooking. I did not know jobs were divided at HIS and HERS????? How idiotic.

I will be darn if I dumb myself down for some insecure man. Don't like that type of man anyway - How boring! There are plenty of great secure men out there.
    I will not get into the whole feminist movement. It happened and cannot be unhappened.

But I will address the fact that I am a housewife with 2 children. It is the most fulfulling job I will ever have. However, I have to work because we cannot make it on 1 income so I made darn sure I had a job that I could do from home so I could take care of my children. As evidenced by the fact that I am here talking about the current issue of the day I do not sit around talking about children and cooking (now that is idiotic).

Are you implying because a woman is a housewife she has dumbed herself down for a man. I assure you my husband will tell anyone that I am smarter in alot of ways than he is and better informed. And yes whether you choose to accept it or not there are things that women are better at than men and things men are better at than women. We are not equal. We are different.

Tex

Wouldnt it be great!

If Mexico would help stop drug smugglers.

If Mexico would Help stop Coyotes.

If Mexico would stop sending its poor to America

if Mexico would do something about its corrupt government.

If Mexicans would go and protest in Mexico instead of America.

If we could get California back.

If we could deport 20 million illegal aliens.

If our Government would stop catering to the needs of Illegal Aliens

If i could talk to a tech support operater without having to chose an option for English.

If Money didnt matter when it came to elections and running for office.

IF AMERICANS WOULD JUST REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!!

Something is very wrong that one would bring equality issues between men and women into this fight. I realize this is a repsonse to the "emasculated male" comment. But we have equal voting rights, and that is going to make a big difference in changing things.

If you want to put yourself beneath any man, in any way, whatsoever, and call it a "difference" between the sexes - Have at it.

I know many men that are better "moms" and caregivers than women. I work with 2 of them. Not all women are good mothers and resent the role forced on them by a backwards society. Luckily, things have changed and one is not required to pop out babies to prove one is "worthy".

You are entitled to your opinion.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Amen Tex

Tex

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    If you want to put yourself beneath any man, in any way, whatsoever, and call it a "difference" between the sexes - Have at it.

As a Man i have no problem with this

tex-

Howdy, Tex.

Had to mosey on over, hunker down fer' a spell and jawbone atcha'.....

Great post!!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast