Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AS bad as that is, my friend survived the Northridge earthquake. Her son's house literally moved off of the foundation.

Her house moved up and down (two stories) Glass everywhere. The halls full of glass couldn't walk unless you had thick soled tennis shoes on. IT WAS bad. Of course, freeways fell, parking structures fell. It was bad. I always use that as an example. They got those freeways up in record time and if they could do that, they could also get the border fence up.

Glad everyone is OK.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    AS bad as that is, my friend survived the Northridge earthquake. Her son's house literally moved off of the foundation.

Her house moved up and down (two stories) Glass everywhere. The halls full of glass couldn't walk unless you had thick soled tennis shoes on. IT WAS bad. Of course, freeways fell, parking structures fell. It was bad. I always use that as an example. They got those freeways up in record time and if they could do that, they could also get the border fence up.

Glad everyone is OK.
    I lived near the Whittier earthquake in 1987...Alot of things in our house were knocked over, and we had lost alot of personal things that fell off shelves...Out kitchen looked like a bomb hit it... If fact a big piece of glass that looked like an arrow after it broke, shot across the kitchen and was sticking into the door of the microwave... We lost a big antique Grandfather clock that fell over in pieces.

Re: Wow, just felt a big earthquake in LA!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Anybody else feel it?
    My son felt it and he lives in San Clemente. He said there was no damage around his area, but they are still getting aftershocks.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Says here 5.4

Everyone should be ok.

You dont have to worry much till it gets over 6 on the Richter scale.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/rec ... 383980.php

W
    Well you are certainly welcome visit awhile William...

Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Glad everyone is OK.
    I was actually in the restroom when the Northridge earthquake hit.
    Ran out with my pants to my knees and hid under the desk.
    The Northridge quake was a real scary one.

Quote Originally Posted by Doots

Glad everyone is OK.
    I was actually in the restroom when the Northridge earthquake hit.
    Ran out with my pants to my knees and hid under the desk.
    The Northridge quake was a real scary one.
    You're right that is how bad it was. You don't care you just survive.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hope a bigger one isn't coming soon!

Earthquakes are bad news

That was horrible. It was awful to see the highways collapsed and the people trapped on the television. We'll all remember that terrible day.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    That was horrible. It was awful to see the highways collapsed and the people trapped on the television. We'll all remember that terrible day.
    Yes, remember that one too well.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was on the top floor of the government building in Riverside and it was shaking, rocking, rolling and I just about messed myself.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast