Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Right now and are you ok

That is great to know

I have family along the coast, there. They will have a story to tell.

So glad you and yours are fine.

Take Care,
    vmonkey56
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Right now and are you ok
    It was a ride that's for sure but I am A OK. These earthquakes are very unpredictable, It felt huge in the building but my wife said it wasn't too bad on the ground where she was at.

Was NOT felt here in Vegas...by the airport....I lived in Santa Clarita during the Northridge...had red tagged house across the street....

My son-in-law works in Chino Hills....could not get cell phones to work...my daughter in Hesperia...felt it and is OK....she finally heard from her husband and he is OK....

OK...California....you had the fires....now the earthquake...so when are you going to have the mud slides??????? Nothing ever happens in moderation in California.....That's why I moved
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thank God everyone is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Thank God everyone is okay.
    That's our cheerleader April....thank you!

Yes, we have earthquakes, fires, mudslides and we lead the nation in illegals but we have nice weather.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well folks this is just a reminder to be prepared. Stock up on food and water incase.

My dad's side of the family live in Mexico City and they all survived that 8.2 on the richter. Our uncle injured his arm in the elevator as the building shook and he was tossed around, and also they didn't have water for 3 days and no phone services for a whole month which left us worrying. A cousin stated that she was in the rush hour traffic in the morning and when the quake hit you can see the ground like a sleeping giant wanted to pop out of the ground. In other words, the ground would swell upward as if something was pushing itself out.

What I found so amazing is that my aunt who has all these antique porcleins figurines in her house, not ONE slide off and fell. The only structure damage was plaster from the ceiling. Infact, my cousin slept thru it and when he woke up and saw alot of plaster on the floor he went out of the bedroom and asked my aunt what happen

I don't think I would want to sleep thru one.

We need to learn how to survive the aftermath of a big Earthquake. My concern is this: California population is hugh now mostly due to illegals. Imagine when the Big One hits, no water, no electricity, no phones, we will start seeing riots in the streets people demanding the government to do something. There can be chaos in the street because many Californians are do dependent on the government for everything now. I pray I am wrong. There is this bay area radio host who stated that we need to be prepared because if others finds your hoarding food chances are that your home could be robbed. I know that as a fact because it happen to us once. During the bad economic times during Jimmy Carter, we raised chickens, and someone kept stealing them leaving only 1. So we took the hen inside the garage. Well one night my mother was watching dishes, and she saw a man standing outside the window peering inside the garage to find the hen to eat. She came to me and told me to stand by the door incase anything happens and run to the neighbor.

So just imagine what will happen when an event like a very large Earthquake happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    They are saying we could have a bigger one, one in twenty...We haven't been too lucky lately. This makes me nervous! They scare the heck out of me!
    YES MOLLY THEY ARE SCARY. YOU HAVE NO PRIOR WARNING. MAYBE IT WILL HAPPEN MAYBE IT WONT. I WAS IN THE LOMA PRIETA QUAKE. SCARED THE HEC OUT OF ME. YOU CANT KNOW WHERE YOU WILL BE WHEN IT HAPPENS. I EVEN HAD A HARD TIME SLEEPING AFTER THAT. I WAS SCARED IT WOULD HAPPEN WHEN I WAS SLEEPING AND I WOULD NOT WAKE UP SOON ENOUGH.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm glad everyone is Ok as well. We have so many ALIPACers in LA and the surrounding area.

I must confess that I've never felt an earthquake and I don't believe I care to.

W

I felt a big wave-like sensation underneath me for about 5-10 seconds. But thankfully there was no damage where I was.

I live in California, but I bet alot of people were wishing California would just break off and fall into the sea. It would solve alot of problems for the rest of the country!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast