Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I'm glad everyone is Ok as well. We have so many ALIPACers in LA and the surrounding area.

I must confess that I've never felt an earthquake and I don't believe I care to.

W
    ITS LIKE BEING IN A VERY SMALL BOAT IN REALLY CHOPPY WATER. YOU CAN BARELY STAND UP OR WALK ACROSS THE ROOM. THE WALLS START TO CRACK AND THINGS START TO FALL OFF SHELVES. PARTS OF THE CEILING MIGHT START TO FALL.

ITS HARD TO KNOW WHICH WAY TO GO AS YOU DONT KNOW WHAT MIGHT FALL NEXT. THE WORST PART IS, IT HAPPENS WITH ZERO WARNING AND YOU CANT BE SURE WHEN IT WILL END.

AND IF YOU ARE NOT AT HOME AT THE TIME, ANY SUPPLIES YOU HAVE PUT ASIDE, ARE USELESS. YOU MIGHT NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO GET TO YOUR HOME. EVEN IF YOU CAN, THEY MIGHT NOT LET YOU GO IN. SO YOU HAVE THE SHIRT ON YOUR BACK...THATS IT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I live in California, but I bet alot of people were wishing California would just break off and fall into the sea. It would solve alot of problems for the rest of the country!
    Hey! I live here too! God won't let us break off into the sea. We have way too much work to do yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Doots
    I live in California, but I bet alot of people were wishing California would just break off and fall into the sea. It would solve alot of problems for the rest of the country!
    Hey! I live there here too! God won't let us break off into the sea. We have way too much work to do yet.
    Doots, You are right! We still have alot more work to do!

Hey! I live there here too! God won't let us break off into the sea. We have way too much work to do yet.

I AM IN CALIFORNIA TOO!!!! WE ARENT GOING TO GIVE UP NOW NO WAY!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353

I AM IN CALIFORNIA TOO!!!! WE ARENT GOING TO GIVE UP NOW NO WAY!!
    You got it redpony! We must stick together true American/Cali style!
    Earthquakes or no earthquakes!(even though they scare the heck out of me)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I'm glad everyone is Ok as well. We have so many ALIPACers in LA and the surrounding area.

I must confess that I've never felt an earthquake and I don't believe I care to.

W
    Welp, you are in hurricane country William...just like I used to be when I lived in Key West, Florida.

Just go surfing next time - seriously - when we get 7+ and 8+ EQs here in California - might as well be riding on water.

Even truer in Japan where there's a tendency for liquifaction in which cars literally sink into the ground as though it's sand.

I'll be honest though...I'll take an EQ over a hurricane any day...was on the edge of the one that ran up the Florida coast to NC back in I think 1975 or 1976 - it scared the hell out of me. Skies went black, water running down the street - objects flying throught the air - hurricanes throw a lot of stuff at you which is never good - EQs just shake for the most part - being out in the clear is not so bad in comparison to a hurricane.

ps. Walking 50 feet to the school hurricane shelter across the street took a full 5 minutes - the wind WAS THAT STRONG! Luckily it never got closer than 30 miles.

=
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

If it were not for the Americans living there I would say you are right.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    If it were not for the Americans living there I would say you are right.
    It went thru my mind for a second, then I remembered the innocent Americans. Arnold must be freaking! What's next for that state ? Mudslides, earthquakes, 1/3 of our countries illegals. and all those fires?
    NO WAY I'll take snowstorms anyday!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I live in California, but I bet alot of people were wishing California would just break off and fall into the sea.
    I wish Mexico would break off at the Rio Grand, sink and turn into swamp the northern 100 miles.

Why couldn't we have had Japan as our southern neighbors?

Quote Originally Posted by 5
    I live in California, but I bet alot of people were wishing California would just break off and fall into the sea.
    I wish Mexico would break off at the Rio Grand, sink and turn into swamp the northern 100 miles.

Why couldn't we have had Japan as our southern neighbors?
    Well I'll tell you this, since the war they would make much better neighbors.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast