Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Write Glenn Beck

I think folks, if they have a second, should fire off an email to Glenn Beck.
    He has become very quiet on illegal immigration as of late. The 'as of late' being his private meeting with President Bush. Before this meeting he was mentioning how he was producing a book on the NAU and the like. He also mentioned how he won't disclose what was said in the meeting, but it does mark a point where he tapered and snipped his anti-illegal immigration commentary. It is seriously lacking and neutered.

I am wondering what is going on with him. He seems like a legit guy.

Glenn Beck | me@glennbeck.com
    This is the general contact for reaching Glenn Beck. Please note that Glenn gets hundreds of emails everyday and while he does read them he does not always have the opportunity to answer them all

"Stu" | stu@glennbeck.com
    Stu is the Executive Producer and Head Writer for the Glenn Beck Program.

Done ! I ask him what happened to the beck who spoke out when our nation was at war with the enemy within .

I watched him off and on today and he never opened his mouth about it while I was tuned in . Dobbs is gone, Beck is quite ,Savage was quite what part I listened to . It's like it's not even happening .

When ever these talk show hosts meet with Bush, there is always the chance they will come back with the Sean Hannity,Rush Limbaugh syndrome...I hope Glenn Beck doesn't catch it!

That's what I am afraid of. They all seem to be secretly bought.

I just sent Beck an email . it has to be certified, and you get a pass word . My password was ' sweaty ' ! kinda strange .

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen

LOL if it wasn't so scairy !

After these last few years, I am affaid to trust anyone .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosen

LOL if it wasn't so scairy !

After these last few years, I am affaid to trust anyone .
    Well, I never really trusted Beck, Hannity, and Rush (although Rush did read an Alipac press release today). I don't like neoconservative partisan Republicans. Rush and Hannity are big free-traders, probably Beck too. But numero uno is starting wars in the ME, spending money, and using soldiers that should be used here....its simply another form of globalism. They are all loyal to Bush, and they are falling in line behind Giuliani......maybe Thompson soon.

The only one I have trusted over the years is Lou. Not just againts the invasion, but it is a MAJOR part of his show. Populist, non-partisan, against outsoutcing. Talks about the NAU (do the other guys even know what it is?). HIGHLY critical of Bush, highly critical of the Chamber of Commerce. He almost flat out says our government is treasonous. I have never heard anyone in media say that (including Rush, Hannity, and Beck). Never. Those other guys are not even in Lou's league.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Bear seems we have so few who are as sick of this as we are here .

I feel so sorry for young people now .

The warmongers are out to take us down and so many of our young are being brainwashed by both parties .

I do think that we have hope if we at soon though .

Everytime I see these criminals in our streets demanding our country , money, language and culture changed I can't beleive it's real . But even worse is we are not there . How much more will we stand before we stand up ? Not talking violence but pacefully .

All the news is all about OJ simpleton.

Alex Jones is still around and vocal. I listen to him every night at:
    http://prisonplanet.com/

It will be interesting to see how long it takes before the goon squad gets him too.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

CR
    Joyce Kaufman from South Florida usually hammers the illegal immigration issue almost every day on her show. She has been eerily quiet about this since it first starting leaking out on Friday. I sent her an e-mail asking her to hammer this today.

Something is up with her though. This issue has been her bread and butter for months and months and months. She was the one who sponsored and organized the "Hold their Feet to the Fire" rally where they brought all of the shoes to Washington DC in protest of the first bill.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast