Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by scottiemum
    Glen Beck did do a short monologue-type piece on how they were trying to pass the Dream Act again. I think it was on Monday and he most definitely did not think it a good idea!
    Yes he was talking about how they were trying to put piecemeal legislation through on illegal immigration, I did see that to.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I would have preferred that he put as much energy and air time on the
    threat that looms here and now.....we can address The Perfect Day next
    week! This scars me much more.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

When Glenn Beck was on talk radio out here on KNEW 910, the same station as Michael Savage, he was always talking about how he loved immigrants and he was the main reason I started listening to KSTE 650 out of Sac which also has Michael Savage in real time (910 has a few second delay).

BTW, KSTE 650 has Phil Cowan on right now bashing the dream act and calling out all the sell out Senators who support this traitorous nonsense (10:27 am)!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

working4change
    done emailed Beck also.

I wonder if it's possible that President Bush might have turned up the thermostat. Get it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Could it be the big bosses who own and run these stations that are maybe controlling what these talk show hosts can say? Who knows how much power the Bush adminatration has over the media? Maybe they are being threatened?

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Could it be the big bosses who own and run these stations that are maybe controlling what these talk show hosts can say? Who knows how much power the Bush adminatration has over the media? Maybe they are being threatened?
    I think you have the right of it Molly!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Re: Write Glenn Beck

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    I think folks, if they have a second, should fire off an email to Glenn Beck.
    He has become very quiet on illegal immigration as of late. The 'as of late' being his private meeting with President Bush. Before this meeting he was mentioning how he was producing a book on the NAU and the like. He also mentioned how he won't disclose what was said in the meeting, but it does mark a point where he tapered and snipped his anti-illegal immigration commentary. It is seriously lacking and neutered.

I am wondering what is going on with him. He seems like a legit guy.
    I too.. have noticed that the once ‘great’ Beck has slacked off his stance re our country’s greatest CRISIS, so much so, I've decided to quit promoting him! I didn’t know he had a ‘meeting’ w/Bush though.. fill me in, have a link?

Regarding Lou Dobbs, ever since the ‘fairness’ doctrine was brought up by the ‘killer’ Dems, I've noticed that even he has [voluntarily?] slacked on the huge coverage he used to give..

Something stinks!

But Mike Gallagher www.MikeOnline.com Tammy Bruce www.TammyBruce.com and G. Gordon Liddy www.LiddyShow.com ..some of the less heard voices have refused to shut up!

Rob
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Re: Write Glenn Beck

Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    I think folks, if they have a second, should fire off an email to Glenn Beck.
    He has become very quiet on illegal immigration as of late. The 'as of late' being his private meeting with President Bush. Before this meeting he was mentioning how he was producing a book on the NAU and the like. He also mentioned how he won't disclose what was said in the meeting, but it does mark a point where he tapered and snipped his anti-illegal immigration commentary. It is seriously lacking and neutered.

I am wondering what is going on with him. He seems like a legit guy.
    I too.. have noticed that the once ‘great’ Beck has slacked off his stance re our country’s greatest CRISIS, so much so, I've decided to quit promoting him! I didn’t know he had a ‘meeting’ w/Bush though.. fill me in, have a link?

Regarding Lou Dobbs, ever since the ‘fairness’ doctrine was brought up by the ‘killer’ Dems, I've noticed that even he has [voluntarily?] slacked on the huge coverage he used to give..

Something stinks!

But Mike Gallagher www.MikeOnline.com Tammy Bruce www.TammyBruce.com and G. Gordon Liddy www.LiddyShow.com ..some of the less heard voices have refused to shut up!

Rob
    I agree something stinks...I wonder if Lou Dobbs is really out because of his tonsils?

Well, I can't vouch for Lou's tonsils, of course.....but I can vouch for the fact that adults can, and do, get tonsillitis.

I never had mine out and every few years I'll come down with a good case of tonsillitis, usually as an end result of strep throat or being exposed to strep.

No fun, but it happens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast