Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think folks, if they have a second, should fire off an email to Glenn Beck.
    He has become very quiet on illegal immigration as of late. The 'as of late' being his private meeting with President Bush. Before this meeting he was mentioning how he was producing a book on the NAU and the like. He also mentioned how he won't disclose what was said in the meeting, but it does mark a point where he tapered and snipped his anti-illegal immigration commentary. It is seriously lacking and neutered.
    It's happening to them one by one. I've also observed this phenomenon happening to a few others after their meeting with the President.

What is going on?!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    He has become very quiet on illegal immigration as of late. The 'as of late' being his private meeting with President Bush. Before this meeting he was mentioning how he was producing a book on the NAU and the like. He also mentioned how he won't disclose what was said in the meeting, but it does mark a point where he tapered and snipped his anti-illegal immigration commentary. It is seriously lacking and neutered.
    It's happening to them one by one. I've also observed this phenomenon happening to a few others after their meeting with the President.

What is going on?!!
    This is not good.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Hey, it just might be that their contracts are coming up for renewal!

As for talk radio, I've heard a slew of hosts yesterday and even this morning hammering about it:

Al Rantel, KABC 790am

Mark Levin, KABC 790am

Kevin James, KRLA 870 am

Doug McIntyre, KABC 790am - talked about this first thing this am

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen

What is going on?!!
    This is my opinion only.
    When Hitler was consolidating his control of Germany and formulating his plans for World Domination, one of the firs things he did was silence any critics in the media. Many took the hint. Some did not. The wife of a particularly outspoken critic received her husband's bloodied eyeglasses in the mail. He was never seen again.
    The critics of Jorge Bush and his 'Mexico First' policy are not being asked to be quiet, they are being told to be quiet.

Unfortunately there has to be an element of truth to this. It is simply common sense. At first they are outspoken against illegal immigration, then suddenly they are near silent. It is evident. I saw this happen to a larger degree with the Bush zealot Repubs, they quickly dropped all of their patriotic and "conservative" points of view when Bush started to rear his globalist head. In some cases it is simply denial, but in the cases of some of these talk show hosts it is that they either have been leaned on heavily, they are just pandering in an entertainment sense to whoever (O'Reilly), or they are cowards.

I think Glenn Beck is reachable, but who knows. TV Personalities are not people of courage.

Beck has always spent most of his time discussung Iraq, Iran , and Homeland Security issues. I like Beck, but he strikes me as a person who is a worry wart about terrorism.

Well the best thing for everyone to do is write them and let them know we are going to turn thim off, which I have done since the OJ arrest.

I wrote them and said I am sick of hearing about OJ, Paris, Nicole, Lindsay, ect. this is why we are going to the internet for our news, the MSM mainly MSNBC, FOX, CNN HEADLINE AND CNN, all with the exception of (Lou Dobbs ) has turned into nothing more than the Enquire Magazine on steroids. I have gotten so I can not stand to watch or listen to your Rag stations.

What a shame with so much happening in our country. More than anytime in history the people have needed a voice and we get deserted by the news. You people are not reporters anymore you are traitors to your country.

Watch Lou Dobbs if you need to know what is really happening in this country, everything he says is true, although he does not report on the crime enough committed on Americans by illegal aliens, more than 48,000 victims, we are seeing the the distruction of our towns and states which are turning into chaos and anarchy, and you ignore it.

We are not even allowed to enforce our laws because of radical racist groups like LaRaza, ACLU LULAC ect.who have infested our country with law suits when we try to protect ourselves. Talk about hate groups and you pander to them as with corporations on the outsourceing and insourcing of our jobs.
    But one thing is for sure nobody is immune to this one day it could and probably will be your Job next.

Yes you are all pathetic and I certainly would not call you a NEWS station, believe me you are not!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Regarding Savage, I was stunned last night when he was so vocal in defense
    of the upstart who got tasered at Kerrys speaking engagement. He was
    livid....I just had to turn him off. Im thinking "our government is sacrificing
    us at the altar of globalism and personal gain, and Savage is stuck on some
    unruly kid"????? We have far more to worry about than the campus police!!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Glen Beck did do a short monologue-type piece on how they were trying to pass the Dream Act again. I think it was on Monday and he most definitely did not think it a good idea!

Ive just written Hannity, Beck and Savage.
    Either they are with us or they are with the other side.
    Their credibility is definitely on the chopping block.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast