Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WUSSY OUTFIT

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WUSSY OUTFIT

Since joining some weeks back I have browsed the posting - topics, etc. from time to time. I find it to be unimpressive. I also find that this is a very WUSSY OUTFIT.

If the war against illegal immigration is to be won - if Illegal Aliens are to be sent back to where they came from - if Senate Bill S.2611 is to be stopped - if Border Security is to be demanded . . .

IT IS NOT GOING TO BE FOUND HERE.

Where you allow postings from the opposition, and namby pamby whining - is this the best you can do?

GET WITH IT FOLKS - this is serious business - the future of America is at stake.

PLAN SOME ACTION - DO SOMETHING . . .

And I don't care how much hate mail you send - I won't be back.

THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON HERE TO ATTRACT ANY SERIOUS ATTENTION.

The only thing that is going to stop amnesty after the fall elections is about One Million angry people in the streets of Washington, D.C.

The conservative wing of the House, that has been on our side so far, is likely to CAVE when the elections are over and they don't have to fear our wrath at the voting booth for a couple of years.

We can try another round of faxes, telephone calls, letters, post cards, email - threats of all kinds - BUT on this issue the politicians in the House and Senate are becoming immune - they have heard it all before. Give them a two year window on another election and they will hope we will swallow it.

They are wrong - we will only be more angry - seething. But if amnesty becomes law - it will be HELL TO PAY to undo it. And they know it.

So what are YOU going to do about it besided entertain postings from the opposition?

What would you suggest we do? Instead of complaining about what we ARENT' doing - offer some suggestions on what we SHOULD be doing.

Or just leave.

So what are YOU going to do about it besided entertain postings from the opposition?
    It's secret. Everybody here knows but you and we're not telling.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JOE
    well, Cheyenne asked what you would suggest we should do.

But I'd prefer to know what you've done and are doing?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The only thing that is going to stop amnesty after the fall elections is about One Million angry people in the streets of Washington, D.C.
    Actually, I think abandoning junk vehicles in DC will be more effective. Just drive them in and part them sideways. I think that would bother them more than the people will.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Actually, I think abandoning junk vehicles in DC will be more effective. Just drive them in and part them sideways. I think that would bother them more than the people will.

Dixie
    Dixie - you are my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    JOE
    well, Cheyenne asked what you would suggest we should do.

But I'd prefer to know what you've done and are doing?
    Fair question. Do you suppose we'll get an honest answer :P

Since joining some weeks back I have browsed the posting - topics, etc. from time to time. I find it to be unimpressive. I also find that this is a very WUSSY OUTFIT.
    Instead of browsing from "time to time" maybe you should spend a little more time here and see what we have done.

Now, what have you done Joe?

Let's see, they been coming through Joe's turf since at least 1986 and I'm not doing anything.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do believe the man has bailed on us!!!

How rude.

Bye, bye!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast