Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WUSSY OUTFIT

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    CrocketsGhost wrote:

So let's hear it, Joe. How do we get them all to Washington? We can't fit them on the available airliners, so they'll have to come by ground. For more than half of the country, that's more than a one-day drive, so you'll need to arrange for them to take off work for at least three days. Someone will have to provide food and water, because there won't be enough provisions for a million people in the DC area.
    I disagree with Joe comments. However, I have to comment on providing provisions in the DC area. I live in the DC area and witness marches all the time. I don't know how the marchers got here, ground or air, but the million-man march in Washington, DC made provisions for a million people in the DC area for their march?
    BUSES......many were church buses and vans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    CrocketsGhost wrote:

So let's hear it, Joe. How do we get them all to Washington? We can't fit them on the available airliners, so they'll have to come by ground. For more than half of the country, that's more than a one-day drive, so you'll need to arrange for them to take off work for at least three days. Someone will have to provide food and water, because there won't be enough provisions for a million people in the DC area.
    I disagree with Joe comments. However, I have to comment on providing provisions in the DC area. I live in the DC area and witness marches all the time. I don't know how the marchers got here, ground or air, but the million-man march in Washington, DC made provisions for a million people in the DC area for their march?
    There were never a million people at the "Million-Man March." The best estimates I have seen was that there were maybe a couple hundred thousand. But yes, that particular march was well-coordinated and funded by organizations like RainbowPush, which makes its money off of extortion and race-baiting of major corporations. I don't see that our movement has such a cash cow behind it. Unlike those marches with the backing of powerful interests with deep pockets, our own march would have to be a truly grassroots affair in which the marchers left to more or less foot their own bill. Is this not a pretty accurate assessment?

JOE'S GOT IT right

hey go back and look a some of my post's I brought this up sometime ago, there are some folk's that have really tried and put alot of work in,I have sent my emails to the gov but do you think they take the time to read them? dont look like it to me WHATS BEEN DONE?.if you look I havent posted much in last month or so. and I am all but gone from here,5 or 6 people marching with flags and signs just wont get it done.
    everyone on this site needs to group up by states,then they need to get things going in each state mass rallys,then when this is done all meet i DC thats how you start to get a million. hey if you have to drive a 100-150 to do it then do it.if you cant then car pull,hire buses I dont care if I get any hate mail as I am bout out of here. the next REVOLUTION needs to be in mexico, and thats a big joke as it is easer to cross the border,than stand up for your rights in your in your own home land I will call that being cowards.
    dont think I am giving up,I still where my blue t-shirt on fri,does anyone else. if they give me dirty looks hey give I give it right back with a little viva la megera.I dont go around with a smily face,I have a look of scorn,after a while they might get the picture they are not wanted here.if I am going down the road and there doing 45 in a 55 mile zone then I will sound my horn then maybe they will start to get the picture.
    I could go on but need to stop now as it's time to go take my blood pressure meds

Re: JOE'S GOT IT right

Quote Originally Posted by billme
    hey go back and look a some of my post's I brought this up sometime ago, there are some folk's that have really tried and put alot of work in,I have sent my emails to the gov but do you think they take the time to read them? dont look like it to me WHATS BEEN DONE?.if you look I havent posted much in last month or so. and I am all but gone from here,5 or 6 people marching with flags and signs just wont get it done.
    everyone on this site needs to group up by states,then they need to get things going in each state mass rallys,then when this is done all meet i DC thats how you start to get a million. hey if you have to drive a 100-150 to do it then do it.if you cant then car pull,hire buses I dont care if I get any hate mail as I am bout out of here. the next REVOLUTION needs to be in mexico, and thats a big joke as it is easer to cross the border,than stand up for your rights in your in your own home land I will call that being cowards.
    dont think I am giving up,I still where my blue t-shirt on fri,does anyone else. if they give me dirty looks hey give I give it right back with a little viva la megera.I dont go around with a smily face,I have a look of scorn,after a while they might get the picture they are not wanted here.if I am going down the road and there doing 45 in a 55 mile zone then I will sound my horn then maybe they will start to get the picture.
    I could go on but need to stop now as it's time to go take my blood pressure meds
    Hey BILL,

What state are you from?
    Can you share what's going on there concerning rallies, etc?

That would be good information to post and everyone would benefit.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: JOE'S GOT IT right

Quote Originally Posted by billme
    I go to the rallies here where I am. I cannot do things Like DC as I work for a living and do not consider myself a slave that can go find a new master to pick strawberries for and make my 1200.00 a month house payment so I do what fits within my abilities. What I can. That is the issue with large rallies for people who are working to support the masses on welfare, pay their own bills etc. I don't live 6,7,8 families to a house. That’s why you don't see the mass rallies from our side. Fast food jobs are a dime a dozen, Living wage jobs for people who want to get ahead are something else. Most true Americans are not willing to loose everything they have spent 20 years working for; It’s easy to loose what you snuck across a border for as you have no pride or dignity in the first place. As far as being a coward I don’t think so. As far as challenging my patriotism my US flag hangs on my house day in and day out, Lit with a light and will till my son comes home from over seas. If you are too blind to see the changes that are occurring so be it but don’t judge me based on your beliefs as to what action should be done, if you think that is what needs to occur then get it going and send us the pictures. After all you sound like such a big tough person you should have no problem getting your LARGE Rallies put together. Personally I think what William and the others have done with this site has made a tremendous difference in the fight for enforcement of our laws and the rallies that the illegals have put on have done nothing but hurt their cause.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Hey Joe in Tx,

Ever heard of Wuss camp? that's where you're going amigo.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

What can be more wussy then posting an inflammtory message on a forum and running away.
    That's what I was thinking too. Oh well.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

hey american-made,where do you read that I said you where a coward? I am talking about the illegals,are you one? it's easer to come here illegal than stand up for your rights(MEXICANS) other wise go home and fight for your freedom in mexico not for your rights (that you dont have here). may I ask what you have done here,other than sit here and chit chat here,has it done any good? I probably did the same thing.and I havent seen much happing.only alot of chit chat,at least I made a stab at it with my t-shirt thing may sound like not much to you or other on this site,it was a way for you that cant get out to other things ralleys ect,to show that you are with the other blue shirts it called intemanation,even if people wore blue on fri,that dont know about this site still gets the ILLEGALS they dont no so if it keeps them ? if you live in a small town lets say 10'000 and 3000 where blue you are getting the meassage out then people can start to see,not just a lot of emails and chit chat. I have sent the shirt thing out to my friends that feel the same about illegals,and then the send out the same to people they know then it starts to grow!!!
    as I said I have done my share of sending emails its kool but I dont SEE anything happing. but alot of ILLEGALS marching in the streets. do you think they know anything about this site,it's time for us to get out in the streets we need to be seen and in large #'s
    your from oregon do you have any idea how many people from oregon are on this site? probably not and thats where the problem is,you need to round up every one in oregon thats on this site,you get togeather,you start doing your rallys,your marches and other people will start joining you everyone needs to get together from there states,and do the same thing then things start rolling then you talk about DC because those in charge can then start getting all states togather for big march.
    I was born in oregon,then moved to a small crountry called LOS ANGELES. live there for about 35 years,I all so picked lemons in a migrant farm for a while thanks to my gov thats after comming home from viet nam,I was a grunt over there M-60's so dont tell me about being being proud,I went many years before I could say that,and alot shit in between.
    right now I live on the NV/CA border in the sticks cant get any cell phone,or high speed on my computer. it's not easy but I get by.
    I live about 200 miles from sac,ca so lets put it this way if everyone from the bay area or a 100-150 miles around got together and went to sac,then you might have enough people to have a rally,and maybe you might start something but we dont even have any clue to how many people that is cause we are not to gether,can you tell me how many? I also live about 50 miles from carson city,nv now if the people from nv got things going and everyone from a 100-150 made it to give them more # it's called team work! as I said if you cant drive then car pull charter a bus.
    sorry if I steped on anyone toes,it's just the way I see it

BILLME

I certainly share and understand your frustration but there's absolutely no need for insults to any of our members. It's unfair to take pot shots at folks for expressing their opinions even if you don't agree with them.

We're all in the same fight, aren't we?

Not all of us will agree on everything and speaking strictly for myself, I don't like having our enemies see your somewhat nasty words. That's simply not smart and now I'm wondering if you've done that on purpose?
    You surely know where the door is since you've made it perfectly clear that you're not happy anyway.

billme,

We are getting a lot done. Let me know if you need a list of the things you missed or have excluded from your post.

Also, our volunteers and allied organizations have worked hard to put together events and rallies across the nation.

The schedule of events can be found here in the News from Other Groups section.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=23015

Also, if you would like to organize an event or rally just let us know or check out http://www.sosborders.com/cgi-bin/sosborders.pl

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123