Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yard Work

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yard Work

This morning when I took my husband to work, I saw this guy out mowing his yard. Had a fairly large yard.............
    All I could think of was "yep, this guy is knocking some illegal out of an honest days work."
    There this homeowner was...........doing a job no American will do.
    He should have been ashamed of himself
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: Yard Work

Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela
    This morning when I took my husband to work, I saw this guy out mowing his yard. Had a fairly large yard.............
    All I could think of was "yep, this guy is knocking some illegal out of an honest days work."
    That horrible anti-immigrant anti-mexican anti-hispanic anti-chicano racist. Shame on him
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

There are a lot of Americans that do all of those things. My husband cuts the lawn. I clean the house (that includes the toilets ). We raise our own children. Maybe I should feel bad because I am cheating an illegal out of jobs that supposedly most of America will not do. NOT!

You are kidding??? I thought that was pretty common of that guy this morning cutting his own grass........taking food out of those poor illegals kids mouths........but gal........you have got to be kidding? Clean your OWN house? And clean your toilet too!!!!!!!
    Well, I ain't never..........that just takes the cake.
    FOR SHAME, FOR SHAME, FOR SHAME.
    Don't you feel ashamed of yourself, doing those jobs that Americans won't do? I'm just speechless. That's terrible
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Re: Yard Work

Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela
    a "dishonest days work" ?

.. the little boy next door has started cutting my grass, his daddy wanted him to learn how to work and knew if he messed up it wouldn't hurt my yard! -- he's cut it 3 times so far, granny supervised him once and his daddy twice -- he's got it down pat now and his daddy told me yesterday he's got the lady's house on the other side now.

This little boy, about 11-12, is doing the job the American people won't do
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

All last summer, I cut the lawn. "Cut your own grass", it's sissy work!

I do the plumbing and the painting too. Hubby makes too big of a mess, so I keep him out of it. I hate cleaning up after him. I hate house cleaning. I don't hate it enough to allow an illegal to roam around in my house, while they clean it.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have always done our own lawn. But some in our neighborhood do not. But I want to add that since May 1st a neighbor has begun having his older son mow his lawn (had illegals do it before), imagine that! Or we should do like years ago, if someone wants their lawn done they hire a teenage neighborhood kid. Back to the good old days! I think more of this is going on than we may realize, hope so.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was driving down the street in my town last week when I spotted a trailer with a couple of lawn mowers on it, flying the American flag off the rear of the trailer. I was dumbfounded and delighted. It was an actual American lawn care business. It looked like a startup?

Ever since, I have been trying to find out how to promote their business to like minded Americans in the area but I can't figure out how to let the Americans know that there is an American business that they can use instead of illegals?

Any ideas?
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    All last summer, I cut the lawn. "Cut your own grass", it's sissy work!

I do the plumbing and the painting too. Hubby makes too big of a mess, so I keep him out of it. I hate cleaning up after him. I hate house cleaning. I don't hate it enough to allow an illegal to roam around in my house, while they clean it.Dixie
    cutting the grass isn't sissy work if you have a heart condition ...

I love yard work and house work -- I would rather be doing that than what I'm doing, but I don't have time for things I enjoy.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Well, guess I'm from the "old school" I'm 57 years old and my parents raised me to do things for myself. The couple of times I hired someone to help me clean my house, didn't go too good, because it wasn't getting done as I would have done it.
    So, I raised my own kids, cleaned my own house, do my own cooking and my husband cuts our grass and takes out the trash.
    I have some major health problems and there is alot I cannot do, but I have an old saying when someone comes to visit. "If you don't like my mess, you know how to clean it up or keep quiet."
    Works.........and a whole lot cheaper than hiring an illegal
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast